13🌙

ZACH

Apparently I cried myself to sleep last night, judging by the puddle of tears I awoke to. I think today's the day, the day I finally tell my mom. I don't bother going to eat I was just to nervous. All the emotions running through my mind, that was the one and only thing I could think about. I go to the one person that I know can calm my nerves.

I walk into the room, walking over to the side of the bed and climb in, at this point I don't care I just need to not stress about this. It's not that bad right? Like how hard can it be? I just want to melt into his cuddles, his arms. I just lay there, thinking, thinking about life, the band, the fans, and why the hell I cried myself to sleep last night! I know that he loves me, head over heels! That's how we both are every moment we're together! Except my heart and mind can't get on the same page sometimes.

Next thing I know I'm wrapped up in his arms. I just lay there thinking what is she gonna think? Is she gonna hate me? I'm her son, she has to love her son right? I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Jack sitting upright as he says to me: "Hey baby, you ok? You never do this..." "Jack? I'm ready..." as soon as the words left my mouth he looked so shocked. "I love you but I'm not there yet!" I say making him laugh, "God your laugh...your smile...it's the only thing I need, I love you." He gives me a peak on the lips as I hum in response. It soon gets more heated as I know full well that I desire his skin, his touch, the electricity that runs throughout my body every time we touch.

I want it to stay like this forever, just me, him, and our feelings. He earns a soft moan from me as he touches my torso and starts admiring every feature as he takes my shirt off slowly to reveal my body. His eyes reconnect with my mine as he pulls away and I start to tear up, "God your beautiful..." he says making a tear slip from my eye. "Don't cry baby, come here..." he says as he pulls me into another kiss as the tension soon starts to pick up where it left off. I slowly start to lift his shirt up and over his head, as I run my hands over his scars, as I run my hands over the past that has faded away but will always be a reminder. Our eyes meet, no words are exchanged as just look into each other's eyes. The actions talking for us, "Jack you're beautiful and I'm glad that your mine..." "Me too baby, me too."

We lay there, warped up in each other's grace and bliss. "Honey? We should probably get up soon, as much as I love kissing your lips...the boys might suspect something." I say looking into gorgeous eyes dragging me into a trance. I litter his face in kiss playfully as he starts having a rather cute laugh attack. "Rosy stop it!..." he says laugh hysterically. "For real Jacky we need to get up!" I say still laughing off what just happened. "Finnnneee..." Jack Robert Avery don't you whine, I say chuckling a bit as I move in to give him a peak on the lips. "Boop!" I touching his nose in a playful flirty way. "Oh?...so Zach Herron's a flirt huh?" He says making me laugh as I walk backwards out of the room.

He's adorbs what did I do to deserve him. I walk out to join the boys in the kitchen, leaning on the island, "Hey Z! You're rather happy and glowing today something happen?" "No...not yet at least, I know I usually go to Jack for this but, can I talk to you for a bit?" I say knowing he can sense something's up. "Sure bud, come here..." he says putting his arm around as we walk out of the kitchen, past Jack as I mouth "Babe, I'm fine, I'll tell you later..." brushing past him blowing a kiss as I exit the room.

"So bud, what's up?" he says with sadden in his eyes, showing me that he genuinely cares what happens to me. "So...last night...I apparently cried myself to sleep last? I don't know how but I'm guessing the pile of Polaroids  and  box of pics from before we formed the band has something to do with it?" I say almost breaking down at the thought of why I would even begin to think that something like that would happen. "It's ok Zach, it's gonna be fine," he says reassuring me. "Thanks Dani, I'm just really nervous..." I say earning a furrowed brow from the ocean-eyed boy. "I was planning on coming out to my mom today..." I say recalling the memories of last night with worry in my voice at the thought of what might happen. "Oh Zach...buddy..." he says bringing me into a loving hug.