8🌙

JACK

Today was just a chill day to unwind and recharge from our always on the go hectic lifestyle of touring and concerts. Zach and I were chilling on my bed thinking about our future together. "Zach I want you to know that when we're ready, I wanna have kids weather that be Adoption, a Surrogate, I don't care as long as I can spend my whole life with you." "That sounds amazing J, I would that." I could tell, when Zach said that it was genuine and at that moment I knew he wanted to spend his life with me, stay with me through the bad and good. He just had this certain light and spark in his eyes of content knowing that he found the one as he sinks further into my loving grasp. I'm happy that I'm the one, he doesn't deserve me and I sure as hell, don't deserve him.

"Hey babe before we go out and hang out with the guys can we talk? I don't want there to be any doubt between us, ok?" I say thinking that he doubts his love for me, "Babe what's up your scaring me" "Nothing, it's just... I haven't told you the complete truth, I'm bisexual," "Ok..." He replies with his head tilted to the left slightly stunned and clearly confused. "I have an ex, her name is Aspen, I thought I was happy with her but I was clouded by love I thought she was my forever one." I hear a "Mhm" come from a content yet still slightly confused Zach as he nods in my direction, signifying that's he's following me and for me to continue with my story. "Ok, well she and I were happy for a while, knowing that we had each other and that's all we needed y'know?" He simply nods still following along, "So by now we're dating for a couple days we are cuddling on her bed and she says 'I love you' to me for the first time since we started dating and of course I reply back 'I love you too' and peck her on the lips, but as I pull away about to go to sleep that night I couldn't stop thinking about that one moment the kiss and when I said 'I love you' to her, as the moment kept running through my mind for the next couple days, crying myself to sleep every night thinking about it endlessly." I ramble on, "Zach It felt like a curse at this point I hated myself!" Practically screaming as I said this. Judging by the rapid footsteps growing closer I think the boys heard me scream I thought to myself.

———————————————————————————

CORBYN

As I was chilling on the couch texting my best friend Christina, I heard screaming dropping my phone and going into shock for a few seconds darted down to where I heard the loud noise originate from with sweat suddenly appearing in my forehead as I continue dashing for the room, it feels like minutes pass when it's really seconds, I hear that I'm close to the noise and end up arriving at Jack's room having to catch myself on the trim of the door frame due to me sprinting too fast. Out of breathe I see my babyboy with Jack I shoot him a very angry glare like I could turn him to stone. I wish I thought, "Babe? You alright?" I say panting in between words because of what occurred seconds ago. I hear a yeah I'm fine coming from the younger boy, letting me know he was indeed ok. I hope that they are just cuddling. "Ok! Just checking!" I say as I blow him a kiss as I leave the room. I immediately text my best friend Christina, I go to her  to vent and stuff, everyone has one of those people in their lives and she's mine.

———————————————————————————
(T = Christina & C = Corbyn)

C- Hey Tina so I just saw Jack and ZACH cuddling

T- Ok... it's not that big of a deal calm down. Breathe. You guys cuddle a lot with each other it's normal for u guys

C- I mean yeah we do and yeah it's normal but me and him r dating, I should be doing that y'know?

T- Ok...true he's probably is just cuddling with Jack bc he needs to let loose

T- feel me?