12🌙

Songfic

Song: Timelapse - Zach Herron

JACK

I woke and feeling more bored than usual, when that happens I usually like to just sing. The boys were already up eating, I didn't really feel like eating due to the sudden bored that hit me moments ago. I grab my guitar and just start strumming some cords hoping I come up with something. Nothing, so with that I just decide to go hang out with the boys hoping that that could spark some inspiration. As I walk out to the living room Corbyn stops me. I hope it isn't what I think it is.

"Hey Jack can I talk to you? In private..." "Sure" I reply unsure of where this is going. Is he going to harass me about being with Zach? I hope not, but we'll see. "Hey bud, clearly Zach feels happier with you..." as he says this look over at Zach laughing with the rest of the boys, he looks so happy and I'm glad I'm the one to make him happy. "And I've finely accepted that, just make sure he feels loved, appreciated, and make sure you always know how lucky you are ok?" He finishes giving me a warm, comforting smile as he does. "Thanks bean...I appreciate it." I say getting choked up at the thought of what he's done for me and pulling him into a hug. "Your welcome, it's ok" he says patting my back comforting me.

After Corbyn starts walking over to the boys I start to join him, as I do I sit next to him immediately embracing him in my loving arms wanting to not let him go. Wanting to make him feel loved, appreciated, safe, and happy. "I love you..." I whisper in his ear, on the verge of tears. "Oh-I-oh...I love you too." He says in shock that I just hugged him out of know where. I just savor the moment for a couple seconds, "Alright babe, I'm gonna go practice, k?" He shakes his head in agreement looking cute as ever. I place a kiss on his cheek, and with that I head to my room. I walk down to my room shaking my as a huge smile appears on my face. God he's so cute! Ugh (I've seen this a lot in numerous books, from now on I'll be putting their thoughts in italics😊)

I enter my room plop down on my bed, and felt like doing nothing so I wave off my guitar and go on my phone for a bit. I go on IG and see a bunch of Jachary edits: I like a few comment on a few and just take in the love and support that the Limelights send towards the boys and I. I comment on a video of me and him singing Do it Again by Pia Mia. The caption was "Jachary is real! I love this mini cover!" I reply back with: "Thanks! Loved making it with him, such an inspiration! Love ya and have an amazing day!♥️😉🙃" I type trying not to give it away we are actually a thing, good to know some people support us! I say out loud, mentally rolling my eyes as I do making myself chuckle a bit at the thought.

I continue just scrolling liking a few edits as I go. One edit catch's  my eye and it's the Fetish mashup we did, that's my personal favorite. The caption said: "They are the cutest couple hence on couple ever! (Next to Corbina!) "Gotta love me some Corbina! Love ya guys!" I reply tagging them both, moments later I get a text from Christina:

C: Thx bud! You and Z are too cute!!

J: 😅

C: Any idea when?

J: When I'm gonna marry him or when we're going to tell the Limelights?

C: UGH BOTH DUH! But u gotta tell the fans first! Your parents know ab u right?

J: Yup Z needs to tell Myta tho😬

C: Yikes! Well if ya ever need someone to go "shopping" with I'll go if ya know what I mean😉😉