Two || Trade for Trade

Trade for TradeHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

Trade for Trade
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

"There is one thing that could help your brother, but it would have you in it," The prince suddenly interjects.

"Anything, what is it?" I plead when I heard those words.

"A trade, your newborn child for your brother," He huffs through his shaking lips.

There is no way I will be giving my child to this man. Even if he looks familiar. I won't. I will never.

"Isn't there something else?" I ask out of frustration.

"Either that or your brother is dead, I'll give you a week to think about it," He mentions about giving me time.

The thoughts of losing my brother hurts. The thoughts of losing my newborn son...hurts as much. There is no way I could pick, but if I had to I would put myself up for them.

"I-I'll take the one week," I stutter from my deep thoughts.

I couldn't pick. It's too hard.

"I'll give you ten minutes for you and your brother to talk about it," The prince bows politely and leave the jailhouse.

The door is shut from the entryway. Here I am waiting for one of us to speak up.

"Just let me die, don't sacrifice the baby," Dylan suddenly announces.

"DiDi, you know I can't do that," I look down with tears peering on my eyelids.

"Why not?" He furrows his eyes when he gives a sorrowful look.

"You gave me so much with nothing in return and this is how I would repay you?" I cry with the tears leaving my eyes.

He smiles at me with his own watering eyes, "don't regret that because you being there with me was already you repaying me."

I take my hand and cover my mouth to suffice some of my cries. I'm breaking down in front of my brother. I feel so weak, so useless, so unhelpful. My weeps were heard all across this hall. All the prisoners were hearing this conversation.

"You shouldn't regret anything because you'll hold a grudge throughout your timeline," One of the prisoners said.

"W-What?" My sniffles broke through as I slowly stopped crying.