Twenty Six || The Talk of The Town

Note:I have lots of homework, but it's okay! At least I'll get A's to make my parents proud

Note:
I have lots of homework, but it's okay! At least I'll get A's to make my parents proud. I passed my math test! Now I got to do projects for my extracurricular and finish my end of the school year project haha. We love an overachiever 🤡

But like imagine having 14 chapters to finish when you were supposed to finish the book this month. Couldn't be me 😀

The Talk of The Town
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

Once we had gotten inside the car I buried my head into Jimin's neck. I felt tears trickle their way down my face and onto his delicate porcelain-like skin.

"Why are people like this?" I cried.

"You shouldn't let them get to you, don't trust them," he shushes me while he soothes me down by letting his hand feel my hair.

As much as I want to not let people get it me I unconsciously do it. I let myself think about it a bit and then I start overthinking. My mind lets the statements in and then it spreads in my thoughts. I think about the negativity and then I start thinking about what it's in for me. It would be all my fault, after all, I am just a lowlife. I was born into a lowlife family and I'm supposed to stay there. A lowlife who shouldn't have special privileges, yet here I am with the privilege to be the wife of Prince Jimin. It wasn't by force because I would have never taken that opportunity. It was by love and how we had such a connection.

"Do you think of me differently?" I asked sniffling into his neck.

"I would never think of you in any other way than my love for you," he sadly says, "the power you have over me is intense."

I look up to meet his gaze. He's staring down at me with loving eyes. He was afraid and scared for me. He didn't like the fact that I had let people's thoughts get to me. I don't mean to let their comments in it just got the best of me.

"You don't have to worry about them, you have me," he smiles assuring me that he won't leave my side.

I smiled right back. He was the best person I've ever trusted. Just a year ago he was a cocky tsundere, but now he's a loving boyfriend. The father to my child(ren) and the best partner to have.

I snuggled back into his grip and let the ride take us to my brother's place. And the fact that Jimin let me visit my brother is the best thing for me. It means a lot to me because then I can talk and rant to my brother about my experiences in the palace.