Three || Intense Thinking

Intense ThinkingHavenland - Lands of LLP | Year 2185

Intense Thinking
Havenland - Lands of LLP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

I wake up to the eerie house. Not a single sound of my brother whom I dearly miss. I push down the sheets and got ready to stand up. And at the worst time, my stomach started to hurt. I groan and sit back down onto the mattress. I caress my stomach with a hurt look. I rub my tummy and slowly get up again. I quickly walk to the wall and grip the corner of the wall. I wanted to cry so much. Sweat was forming on my forehead with some even starting to travel down my face. I walk to the door as carefully as possible. I pull the door open and slowly trudge to the hallway. I was so close to the living room when I had to collapse.

"Ah, it hurts so much," I whimpered.

The door from one of the rooms is opened and there stood one of the guards. He had a scared look on his face. It looked like he didn't sleep at all. What was he doing all night?

"Ma'am Jiyeon, are you okay? Shall we go to the hospital?" He hurriedly got his stuff.

He was ready to carry me to the car. I didn't know what was happening so I just nodded. He puts my right arm over his head and around his neck so it lay upon his shoulder. He scoops him up and quickly leaves the door open.

"Jaemin! Time to go!" He yells right after leaving.

The other guard comes out with his stuff as well. The chauffeur right behind him. The guard opens the car door and gently lays me down on the car seat.

"I'll take care of her in the back, go alert the prince," The man still near me said.

The other man just nodded and pressed a button on his jacket. He then took his phone out and started typing something I couldn't see.

"Finished, he'll meet us at the hospital," The guard named Jaemin looked back.

The other man approved and sat down right above my head. He laid my head on his thigh so I just look at the ceiling of the car. The pain immensely worsened. There were too many thoughts going through my head. I didn't know what do to. I had to think of my brother, my baby, and the decision that I would make. The consequences that would happen if I picked the wrong one. I was stressed over this choice for so long. I slept late to just focus my attention on the problem. The situation would get worse after my child was born.

"How long until we get there?" The guard suddenly asked.

"Just about three to eight minutes, if I didn't turn the siren on this would've taken longer," The driver states.