Thirty Nine || King and Queen

Note:^ is Tommen Baratheon (in King's Landing, but you can see who he is played by in his description ^

Note:
^ is Tommen Baratheon (in King's Landing, but you can see who he is played by in his description ^

I don't know how weddings go since...I have never been to one...eeeeeee

THIS IS SHORT! The next chapter is extremely long though! 4000 words next chapter!

King and Queen
Havenland - Rented House Near Venue | Year 2190

* * *

Jiyeon

The wedding finally started. The first people coming in separating once they got it the front. The best men, the parents, and my children. Finally, there was Jimin. Dylan was the one who escorted me with me. When I came everyone stood up and watched as I walked down the aisle. The priest at the podium. I was slowly making my way to the front where my soon to be husband stood with a happy bright smile. He was so close to crying, but Jungkook patted his back.

Dylan and I reached the front where they greet, "treat her well Jimin."

"I will," he grins.

Dylan takes his seat and now Jimin holds his hand out for me to take. He lowers his head slightly and I gently place my hand on his. He brought us up to where the priest was and he started the procession.

"Welcome! This day is where these two people take their love to another step," the priest starts, "what would you like to say to each other?"

The two of us face each other and take each other's hands into our own and look at each other. The veil I had covered my face lightly.

"Jiyeon, ever since I met you I knew you were the one. Even if my parents didn't like you, in the beginning, you never gave up to help me change their minds. I love you for that," Jimin shakes as he holds in his tears.

"Jimin, I know that I've been a huge burden to you when I forgot about you. I'm sorry for not trusting you and letting negative words that people say get to my head. I'm thankful that I got to start a family with you. I am so deeply in love with you," I smiled softly.

And then it the priest went on. With all the random other stuff before he starts to say the actual things, I've been waiting to hear.

"Prince Park Jimin, do you take Wang Jiyeon to be your wife?" the priest turns his attention to him.

"I do."

"Wang Jiyeon, do you take Prince Park Jimin to be your husband?" he turns and speaks to me.

"I do."

"Now for the rings and vows," the priest smiles as the guard brings out the rings that were placed on a soft cushion.

Jimin takes the one on his side as I hold my hand out. He slips the ring on and gives it a kiss.

"I, Prince Park Jimin, take you, Wang Jiyeon, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." he grinned happily.

I grab the rings on my side and grab his hand and slip the ring on his.

"I, Wang Jiyeon, take you, Prince Park Jimin, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy law, in the presence of God I make this vow." I nervously said while still holding his hand.

The priest looks at us and nods his head approvingly, "anyone object!"

The audience is silent. No one said a word and I hope no one will. The priest raised his hands and reads from the book in front of him.

"The power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may now-"

Jimin unveils my face and cups my cheeks. He leans in and places his lips against mine. Everyone in the audience is laughing at clapping when the priest got cut off. His lips stayed on mine for a long time before he separated.

"-kiss the bride," the priest frowns.

Then everyone cheers at us newlyweds.

"I can't wait to- whoa! Jimin put me down!" I yell scared that he might drop me.

He carried me bridal style quickly to where his car was and placed me down in the front of the vehicle. I turn around and see all the women who were standing here waiting for me to throw the bouquet that I hadn't realized I had in my hands.

I close my eyes and turn my body so it was facing the car and throw it up in the air. The woman who grabbed it was Jungkook's girlfriend. She looks even shocked herself.

"Eh?" she flushed and rushed away.

Jimin grabs my hand and pulls me inside the car where we would go and eat. After we ate then his parents would give us the throne and crown us the new King and Queen of KJMP.

"You hungry?" my husband rubbed my shoulder.

"Of course I am! I didn't eat until now," I frown playfully.

"Awh, you're so cute when you pout," he chuckled.

"Shut up!" I kiss him and wraps my arms around his neck.

"Feisty, I can't wait for our honeymoon," he leaned in farther so we left no room that was available.

"I can't wait for food," I rolled my eyes and pushed him away from him.

"Don't be like that Mrs. Park," he smirked.

"I will act like I want Mr. Park," I stuck my tongue out like a little child.

"I'll suck on your tongue if you keep it out like that," he seductively growled.

"Try me," my voice came out sultry.

"On our honeymoon, you'll get it for sure," he raised an eyebrow and pulled me close so his lips were near my ear.

"You'll be screaming my name all night," he whispered seeing a shiver down my spine.

I was going to get dicked down right after we eat and get crowned. I was in for it.

* * *
(Smut next chapter oop-)
Edited -not thoroughly