Thirty Five || You Are The Reason

Note:It's 12 o'clock in the morning and people really be staying awake? I mean you do you I guess just stay safe! 👍 Maybe it's just the time zones since I live in Cali

Note:
It's 12 o'clock in the morning and people really be staying awake? I mean you do you I guess just stay safe! 👍
Maybe it's just the time zones since I live in Cali.

This is short because there's nothing very dramatic with this so it'll be around 1000 words.

You Are The Reason
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2190

* * *

Jiyeon

I wake up from my peaceful sleep to find myself alone in Jimin's room. I sit up properly and look to the bedside table that was to my left. I grab the note that had writing on it and read it.

Meet me downstairs. We're going out. - Your Fiancé

I smile and quickly get out of bed. I walked out of the room and to my room to get changed in a nice outfit. I spin around in my mirror making sure everything was perfect. I put on my heels and strut out the room and down the halls and stairs.

I spot Jimin standing at the very bottom of the stairs with his hands behind his back. He spotted me coming down and smiled when he saw me.

When I reached the end he holds his hand out for me to take with a polite bow to go along with it. I smile and gently place my hand. He brings me along out of the palace and towards the front where the gate was.

"I could never get enough of the sight of you," he sighed happily.

"Neither could I?" I snicker as we both wait for our driver to come and pick us up.

The sights of two men were in front of us waving. My two favorite guards there and happy to see me. They run towards us and pant slightly out of breath.

"I can see you're a lot better than the last time I saw you," Jaemin has a thumbs up.

"So where are the two of you going this fine morning?" Mingyu asked.

"I was just going to take her out. Catch up on things we used to do together," Jimin answered with a soft smile.

"That's great, we'll be right behind you then," they left us to go and wait for our ride.

The two of us walked out to where the car arrived hand in hand. Our driver smiled at us and immediately drove away to wherever Jimin was taking me.

"Can I get some hints to where we are going?" I lightened you.

"Hmm, well...it's near where you took Seja," he tapped his chin as he spoke.