Thirty || Kisses and Cuddles

Note:If you got notifications, I'm so sorry I was just experimenting with something

Note:
If you got notifications, I'm so sorry I was just experimenting with something. You got a sneak peek of some chapters though! There are 11 more chapters left. The last chapter will be quite long. Around 3,500-4,000 words. Then there's a special thing after that chapter!
I hope you enjoy! ❤️

(If you see comments with @/grandenation then that's me lol. It was a past username I used)

Kisses and Cuddles
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2187

* * *

Jiyeon

We made our way back to the palace safety. No interventions or things in the way. Jimin led me to his room taking me in his arms. We spent the whole night close to each other. He made sure I was secure and protected with him. Throughout that night love was showed in all types of ways until the next morning came.

The shaders let in light to wake me up for the day. It was around six-thirty in the morning. I've never woken this early before. Usually, my time to wake up was at eight to nine.

My body was pressed against the man of my dreams. We were both naked under the sheets and wrapped in each other's embrace. His hands kept on my waist while his head was buried in my hair. I turn my head to his sleeping body listening to his soft breaths and heartbeat. I smile to myself and remove his grip from my body. I toss the sheets off my body and let the cold air feel all over me.

I walked to the bathroom with nothing on so I could grab a robe. I tied the bathrobe around my waist and exit to grab last night's clothes. I kiss Jimin's temple and leave a not beside him just in case he got worried about where I was.

"Someone got di-"

"Ah! Stop!" I cover my ears while I yelled at the person.

I recognized the voice. It was Taehyung, but Jungkook was right beside him.

"So when's the wedding?" Jungkook chuckled and pushed at Tae slightly.

"I don't know, still got planning to do," I shrugged and continued my walking.

They trailed behind me.

"Who's going to be the best man at the wedding? I think it's me! After all, I am the best uncle!" Taehyung grinned cockily.

"You both have a chance, Jungkook is a good and helpful brother to Jimin and you are a good uncle to his children," I stated.

"Jungkook is always perfect," Tae pouts.

"He has good spirits, but you also do too," I patted his shoulder.