Sixteen || Yearning

Note:Just so you know this has some sexual content! Read at your own risk! ❤️

Note:
Just so you know this has some sexual content! Read at your own risk! ❤️

Yearning
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

Our lips moved in synchronization. The pull we had couldn't keep us apart. His lips were the best feeling in the world. My arms roamed around his body feeling more of him. He pulls me up onto his desk. Small moans squeaked out my lips as we kiss more passionately. The lust in the air revolved around us. Sparks flowed throughout our body as the touch we yearned was the touch we got. I grip his forearm as he holds me up on his desk. His tongue slips in as he licked around every part of my mouth. (Okay this was weird)

I push him away from the kiss to have a strand of saliva running down the side of my mouth. He wipes it off my face and take his coat off and then his underclothing until his chest was revealed. My hand feels upon his chiseled chest until I reached down on his sex line. He breathes out softly before going around my body to unzip my dress. My corset's laces are removed and thrown across the floor of his study. All clothing on me was taken off until my undergarments.

His warm hand grips onto my waist. His other unoccupied hand is roaming around my back. I just stare as his face is heaving at my body. The expression he held told me everything he wanted. With his grip, I moaned out and grabbed onto his shoulders for support. My lips found his neck and I bite and suck all over him.

He pushes me gently away from his neck and pins me down onto his unorganized desk. Small objects fell to the floor when it was shaking. The books just about to leave to meet the ground as well.

His eyes bore into my doe eyes obviously getting the memo, but wanting just to hear it from me.

"What is it you want, Princess?" he growled gripping my neck with his other hand pinning my wrist above my head.

His chokehold onto wasn't suffocating. I could breathe perfectly fine. He knew of course. My chest is pulling up and down with heavy breaths escaping my figure.

"I want you to take me,"

* * *
(No smut sadly! Maybe I'll post it on my Quotev)

The sunlight hit the white goldfish curtains of the room. Light hit my delicate face as I groaned. I feel my heavy eyes slowly inch open to see myself on my chest. I had myself on top of the man I had slept with. His messed up hair when he gripped onto him was laid on the pillow. An arm was wrapped around my waist with the other arm on his stomach.