Ten || Awkward Closeness

Awkward ClosenessHavenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

Awkward Closeness
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2185

* * *

Jiyeon

It has been a few weeks of avoiding each other. Well...more like I was avoiding the prince. I didn't want to face the prince after the incident it would get awkward. I was skipping co-parenting days as well. I only went to check on Seja when Jimin wasn't awake or was away for business. I plan on having milestones for my baby. Right now he's about two months and a half old. He's growing way too fast...he makes me feel old. I frown to myself, but it was more of a pout.

I walk to his huge room and look over his small figure. He looked so cute in his outfit for today. I plan on taking him shopping for some toys and clothes for him. I cradle him in my arms and got him ready so we could leave for shopping. I go to the cabinet with a label that was for strollers and all that. I open it and find a huge walk-in closet of baby things. I grab whatever looked like it would work for my two months and a half baby. I didn't want him to become uncomfortable and start crying.

I fit him into the baby suit and attach him to my chest. I walk out of the room only to be stopped. Thankfully it wasn't the prince, but the guards from last time.

"Your highness? Where are you taking Pri- uh Seja," The one named Mingyu asked?

"I wanted to go shopping with him, are you going to tell the prince?" I answer with nervousness stringing out my voice.

"The prince...he would like you to always ask for permission," He continued on.

"Go ahead then, I'll just leave anyways," I growl and storm off, but the other guard grabbed my wrist.

"Please, we won't tell Prince Jimin, but you will need our protection," He suggested.

"Fine," I wrap my arms around Seja's small body.

We walk away with the guards side by side beside me. We hurriedly leave the palace grounds and start to enter the ride we had. Our chauffeur drives us away to the richest mall in the area. If it were my choice to go somewhere else I would, but if I were to ruin the reputation of the Prince I would be dead.

It was too silent for my taste. I decided why not start a conversation with them. Maybe know more about how, what, why, when, where, and who.

"So how'd your two become guards?" I just jumped with the question.

The two guards looked at each other and then looked towards me.