Twenty Five || After Threats

Note:I think I'm sick

Note:
I think I'm sick.

I'm such a disorganized person! I'm also lazy lmao. I was supposed to finish this book this month, but I have 15+ more chapters to write 🙃

Also! Face Reveal if this story ever reaches #1 on the Fanfiction category! Which is probably not going to happen.

After Threats
Havenland - Royal Palace of KMJP | Year 2186

* * *

Jiyeon

I was anxious to know. Jimin just knew I was pregnant and wanted to know if the gender of the child. I fiddle with my fingers after the whole checking the basics. We were in the room where we the nurse told us to stay. They said that the doctor was coming back with my results. The pee in the cup thing. Yeah, that's what he was looking in.

The door to the room is pushed open. Jimin grips my hand into his and looks at me then back to the person standing in the doorway of the room.

"Great news! You're pregnant," the doctor said seemingly with a forced smile.

"Can she get her ultrasound?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, your highness, she is well overdue one actually," the doctor stated, "shall we go?"

We both nod and stand up to follow the doctor out of the room we were put in. The halls of the clinic were almost empty. The distant cries of children and their parents shushing them were echoing through the halls. The clicks of the mouse and taps of the keyboard were another background sound from the desks near the rooms. The nurses there were doing their work like they were supposed to, but this time they stood up and bowed when they saw Jimin. I guess it's by respecting the royal families.

"And here we are, she will lie down here and you can sit right there," he said pointing to a bed and a chair that was at the end.

Jimin takes his seat while I lay down on the uncomfortable bed. Maybe it was just me that thought the beds in the hospitals were uncomfortable.

"I'll be right back with the sonographer," the doctor smiles before leaving the room to get the deserved person.

I look to the father of my children who was looking around the room unconsciously. He seemed in a trance with the whole situation. He was probably so happy it got to him. I nudge him with my arm and he snaps back to reality.

"Yeah- what, huh?" his eyes wide open then slowly descending to a small opening.

"Are you okay? You seem to be thinking really hard," I mumble.