《Chapter 2》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Halmonie, I'm back", I entered the mansion exhaustedly with bloodshot half-sleepy eyes. I'm not a morning person for sure, just saying.

"Sooyun, how was your first day?", she clasped her hands excitedly, awaiting a good reply from me.

"It went on as usual", I simply answered, shrugging and headed to my room where I believe this comment might have made my grandma feel down.

"Maybe I should change myself to be a better person like halmonie said", I mumbled looking into the mirror, admiring those "worth-seeing" features of mine.

I changed into my comfy outfit and plopped on the couch infront of the huge TV. "Baby, are you sure you are okay?", she switched off the TV so that all my attention would be hers.

"Yes ma. I am", I replied, emotionless looking at the dried sandwich infront of me.

"You haven't had your dinner and your face says it all. What happened?", she raised and eyebrow, setting a hand on my shoulder.

"I just lost my appetite. I had-"

"Stop lying"

I emit a deep breath because there is no point hiding anything from her anymore.

"Students stared at me in school today. I also didn't make any friends which is as expected", I replied fighting back my obvious tears which were threatening to fall anytime soon.

"Dear, you have to outbreak all of it and step out of the old world. Try to talk to everyone. I know that it may seem easier said than done but trust me. It will all be worth a try", grandma smiled leaving to her room, giving me some time to think.

I went back to my room and hopped on my bed; staring at the ceiling. I dove into a deep thought for a bit and drove off to sleep.

-

The alarm went off; making me bleat aggressively in my sleep and turns out that eventually I HAVE to go to the so called school EVERYDAY.

I switched it off and stepped on the cold floor, which instantly slapped the sleep out of me. I headed into the washroom and wore something more classy than usual.

 I headed into the washroom and wore something more classy than usual

-

I stepped into the school and made my way to my locker with an emotionless, poker face glued on my face. To my surprise, the boys I bumped into yesterday, were messing around just few feets away from my very own locker.

I looked away in embarrassment and decided to leave quickly before they can spot me. You see. I am me. Which means, the clumsy me, dropped all the files I had in my hand and all the papers in them, scattered everywhere.

I mentally slapped myself for behaving like a clumsy kiddo who don't even know how to walk. I bent down, gathering every single paper which was lying on the floor.