《Chapter 44》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

Skip time (The next morning)

I was calmly munching on my cereal, all by myself on the kitchen counter. My mind drifted away to the text conversation Jimin and I had, last night.

 My mind drifted away to the text conversation Jimin and I had, last night

It's funny how strangers appeared in my life just few months ago and now play a huge role in my life

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

Taehyung, Jungkook and I were scattered around the couch, on our phones. "Ugh. Who knew purchasing a suite would be boring as heck?", Taehyung groaned, hurling his phone away.

Jungkook and I nodded, agreeing that it was just not worth the money to purchase such suite when we weren't going to spend much time here in the first place

"I miss Sooyun, already", Taehyung pouted with his head fixed on the palm of his hand while leaning forward.

"Jungkook, did you at least video call or text her yesterday?" (Tae)

"N-No, not really" (Jungkook)

"Huh? Not really? Are you kidding me? If she was my girlfriend, I would've forced her to come with me. That way I wouldn't miss her as much as I do now", Taehyung's statement had Jungkook squint his eyes in confusion.

I saw this coming so I spoke up to cut the tension. "Why not we video call her till we wait for our hyungs to get back from the store?"

We set up my laptop and dialled her, hoping she would answer the video call.

"Hey guys!" (Sooyun)

"Hey baby!" (Jungkook)

"Hey dumbass!" (Tae)

"Hey lil boo" (Jimin)

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

"Hey lil boo!", Jimin waved happily towards his laptop to what Sooyun replied, chuckling. My heart clenched at the fact she didn't spare a word towards me. It's not her fault though, I ignored her in the first place. I was just really worked up at the moment, practising for the audition.

"Jimin? Tae? Can I have a moment with Jungkook please? Alone" (Sooyun)

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

I was more than happy to see this guys through Skype even if it's not in person. Eventually, the other 4 have left to the store to purchase dinner. We exchanged our greetings and certainly I was hoping Jungkook would talk to me.

I saw him drawing himself out of this conversation so I intended to speak with him privately. Jimin and Taehyung politely agreed, leaving Jungkook and I to talk in the living room.

"Kookie?", his eyes shot towards the camera that could freeze my soul any second. It felt like an eternity since I've encountered those magical eyes and that had me seeking more for the love in the deep sea called emotions. Hurt and guilt was scribbled all over his face.

"Kookie...", I repeated.

"Baby..." (JK)

"Kookie, how are you?" (Sooyun)

"I'm sorry, baby" (JK)

"Sorry for what?" (Sooyun)

"For not contacting you these past 2 days. I was just w-" (JK)

"I know. You were just worried about the audition. I get it. I know how much you work hard to earn what you want. I've always wanted what is the best for you, babe. Honestly, I did not want to interfere you either. That was why I didn't call or text as well. I'm sorry too"

"No baby. It's no where your fault. I should've spared a second to text you. I'm sorry and I'll not repeat this again" (JK)

"No worries, Kookie. I love you" (Sooyun)

"I love you too, baby" (JK)

We continued chatting until I came across something that I certainly did not expect.

"Jungkook, where is our promise ring?", I exposed the diamond ring of his name engraved, that I had safely on my ring finger.