《Chapter 22》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"I'm leaving. I need some fresh air", I walked out of the conference room leaving my family behind when someone grabbed my wrist harshly, as soon as I shut the door close.

"Can you come with me for a second?", he questioned. "I'm heading out. Will see yo-", I started but he cut me off, "My parents want to meet you", he rolled his eyes, well goddamn boi.

Hope your eyes roll all the way to the back so you could at least check if you have a brain.

"Well duh. As if I want to talk to you", he dared to say those sarcastic words and walked away.

This little brat will never change.

"Annyeonghaseyo aunty and uncle", I faked a smile to make a good first impression. "Hey there, darling. You seemed fearless on stage and that shows how well-raised you are", his mum beamed and I bowed in return.

"So, there's this little party we're having next week since we both are back from the overseas. I would like to invite you as they said you were one of their close friends as well. Moreover, I would personally love if you show up", they both stated with expectations written all over their face.

I nodded and quickly left just because I didn't feel like being there. I headed home and changed to my pjs.

That was weird af.

As I plopped on my bed, I turned on my phone only to be bombarded by hundreds of messages from different numbers and most of them were definitely about asking for a donation. I tried to reply to many of those but my eyelid got heavy due to the exhaustion I was feeling.

-

I lazyly strolled downstairs to find my parent and grandma at the living room chit-chatting. "Morning sleepy head. You will never change", my mum warmly smiled.

"Ani Aro (Sooyun's mum). She must be tired boxing and studying all her life", dad encountered. I replied them with a small chuckle, ate my breakfast and changed into a nice outfit.

"Where are you heading darling?", dad asked. "I still can't get over the fact that both my "parents" are sitting in the middle of my house",I paused, "I need some fresh air", I left to the nearest coffee shop.

-

The scent of the aroma called out for my name. I unlocked the door and was surprised by the amount of people swamped all over the place. This new coffee shop is gonna be my favourite one in this town, honestly.

People took their coffees and headed out since the place was full and merely had a place to sit. As I was queuing up, people started leaving the coffee shop as it started raining cats and dogs.

It was grandma.

Why is she calling me and which part of 'needing some fresh air' was inaudible for them.

***
Me:
Yes ma. What do you want?

Grandma:
Don't be frustrated, darling. Return back home safely. Where ar-

Me:
Halmonie~ah. Leave me alone. I got to go.
***

With that I hung up and sighed heavily. "Good day ma'am. What would you like to order?", the waitress with a precious smile asked.

"Oh um... May I have an ice americano with the limited edition chocolate chip cookie, please. That's it."

"Sure ma'am. That will be 8000 won"

"Alright", I searched for my purse in my coat and even in my pants.

My palm broke into sweats as I searched for my freaking purse which was nowhere to be found!

"Ma'am are you okay right there? The customers are waiting", she awkwardly smiled pointing to the people behind in the line. "I'm so sorry. I must have misplaced my purs-", that's when someone cut me off.

"Hey, let me settle for it first", his slicked black silky short hair, pale skin and built up muscles that almost ripped his velvety shirt got my attention, in fact of all the girls in the cafe.

I awkwardly bowed, thanking him

I awkwardly bowed, thanking him. We collected our coffees and I waited for his response as it would be disrespectful if I leave just like that.

"Come on. Let's have a seat", he warmly smiled and I mentally face-palmed for staring at his outstanding flaws. "You seemed like a lost kid back there", he chuckled showing off his husky voice.

"Oh um... about that. I kinda lost my purse I guess. Thank you so much by the way. I'm Min Soo Yun", I confidently grinned extending my hand, earning jealous glares from the girls. He gladly took it, "I'm Jaehyun. Jeong Jaehyun. No mention anyways"

"Oh well glad to meet you", my lips curved into a smile.

"Are you a student?", he questioned.

"Well yeah. I study in School of Performing Arts here in Seoul. How did you know though?", I replied looking at him slightly surprised.

"You seem innocent and humble. I recognized it right away", he looked at me and took a sip from his coffee.

"I'm not a stalker, don't worry", he chuckled, continuing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey there peeps. Hope y'all are enjoying my story so far. If you think I need any improvement, feel free to comment.

Moreover, just for your information the new character, Jeong Jaehyun is a member of NCT. He's also one of Jungkook's very close friends irl. Sorry for taking your time. Goodbye!

K