《Chapter 19》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Annyeonghaseyo ma'am. We've reached the ballroom", the driver smiled respectfully. I nodded and we descended, thanking him. As soon as we set our feet on the pavement, the cameras started flashing everywhere and I covered my face.

Of course this is something new for me.

The bodyguards basically briefed us on what to do before we get in the ballroom. All we have to do is smile. Smile to all the cameras around you. Not to forget but the others started screaming and chanting my name.

I wonder how the idols catch up with all these.

As we were asked, well more like ordered to smile, we smiled to all the cameras which were literally hurting my eyes. Few eternities later, we finally reached the entrance.

"Phew", I muttered under my breath which earned a laughter from grandma. "This is just the beginning darling", she grinned. The ballroom was huge and enormous than I expected.

It was quite awkward as I've never been to events like this nor have I met "rich" people like them in real life

It was quite awkward as I've never been to events like this nor have I met "rich" people like them in real life. Right now, all I had to do was to stick with my grandma.

The event started not too long ago. "A very good evening to my beloved beautiful ladies and handsome gentlemen. I would like to say this is a very special day for all of us blah blah blah", I honestly got really exhausted by the dreary and tiresome speech, the emcee was giving.

I yawned but then shut my mouth when I heard, "In this beautiful evening, I would like to welcome the highest donor with the value of 5 million under the name of one of the most richest man's daughter Min Soo Yun!", he announced with the hall filling up with the audience's loud applause.

Wait no. I wasn't expecting this...