《Chapter 50》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Oppa!", I protested at the whining Yoongi with his eyes shut close; unable to arouse from his dream. I brutally shook him one last time, before he jolted up from his deep sleep. "We are gonna run late to school, oppa~"

"Aish~ Jinja?! You really had to ruin the moment I had with my soulmate", he started throwing tantrum like a kid after rubbing his eyes.

"Are you serious? You literally said 'I love you Olaf' and made smooching and moaning sound"

-

We locked the front door of our house; sauntering towards the elevator together. "Sooyun, you should promise me one thing", Yoongi spoke as he pressed the elevator button to the parking level.

"You have to stick with me in school until the school ends. Well, except for the subject periods of course"

"Oppa, I'm not a small kid."

"I know, but still after what happened yesterday I'm not going to let you alone with anyone"

-

"Oppa we are 10 minutes late, because of you", I collected my bag, phone and my bottle while descending from Yoongi's car.

"Yah~ I bought this Mercedes not too long ago okay. I just gotta drive safely on road to make sure not to get my new baby wrecked"

"Yeah whatever. You and your Mercedes"

As we paced into the hallway, we met up with Hoseok and Jimin joining in with us. "We're not the only late ones then. All 4 of us have Biology first, anyways"

We knocked on the door only to come across muffled noises of students fooling around the place. "You guys can come in. Our Biology teacher hasn't arrived yet; most probably in a meeting", our class president chimed in while we took our seats quickly.

-

The whole class was riotous, resounding and insistently noisy with the students chatting and tossing crumpled papers. As usual the girls were gossiping as to how close I've become with Yoongi and his friends over few months.

I just turned a blind eye on them and continued sketching the portrait I began, yesterday. "You actually draw?!", Yoongi exclaimed after sliding into the empty chair beside mine. "What does it look like I'm doing right now?", I responded sassily only to earn a light flick on my ear.

"I mean, of course I know you love arts but didn't know you were good at it"

"Well, recently I started having interest in portraits. So why not?"

"Okay... But why Jungkook?", his eyes squinted along with his voice shifting into a slightly serious one. I tried refusing but Yoongi was just too brilliant to outsmart.

"Stop lying to me especially when I'm your brother and that obviously looks like Jungkook", he pointed at the half-done portrait I was busy sketching.