《Chapter 11》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Annyeong~ See you tomorrow", Yoongi exclaimed as he dropped me off at my house and drove off as he was a little too late to be out, leaving his mum alone in his house.

I waved him goodbye and headed to the door; unlocking it. As I stepped on the doormat, I heard a paper scrunching underneath it. It said,

Sooyun, I had to meet someone urgently. I made some dinner for you as well. Stay safe and take care. Will be home as soon as possible.

It was quite weird as she only knows few people here in Seoul. I sighed and opened the door exhaustedly.

-

"Ughhh!", I groaned and turned the alarm off and quickly got up and got ready as my alarm went to snooze.

As I hurried downstairs, I couldn't find grandma anywhere in sight

As I hurried downstairs, I couldn't find grandma anywhere in sight. I quickly grabbed an apple and left my house with my skateboard.

Honestly, even though you are rich enough to go in a Range Rover, using a skateboard to school hits just different.

As soon as I reached my school, I barged in through the door and sauntered towards my locker. I placed my skateboard in my locker and searched for my first subject books of the day.

Ugh! One more year to survive in this school. Honestly, I can't wait to go to senior year (next year), graduate and just runaway from this hell called school.

There were no students in the hallway which means I'm definitely late to my first class; History. Yes. That same damn hella boring subject. I knocked the front door and waited for the teacher to accept me in.

She darted her eyes towards me with her spectacles at the tip of her nose. "Ah~ Sooyun ssi~ Come on in", she called me in with a thin smile where I couldn't decide if she's okay with me being late and I was precisely shocked by my History teacher's reaction.

I heard that she was one of the strictest teacher in this school but I'm glad that she is being nice today. Lucky me.

"Wae~ Where do you think you're going? Here! Get your detention letter from me!", she exclaimed in irritation and handed me a letter. Guess I'm not lucky for today. Good start!

"Mianhamnida~", I scoffed softly, bowing to my irritated history teacher plus as far as I knew, my face turned as red as a tomato. I slowly headed to the last couple tables which were empty with my head down. Students staring at me explicitly made me uneasy.

I set my bag on a chair and sat down heaving a soft sigh with a hot face. I looked around and found Jimin smiling angelicly towards me which was heart warming and made my hot face much more cooler.

"So students, as I said turn to page 5", she said carrying the text book and looked down at it which is the right time for the students to carry on with their 'own work'.

"Now, Sejong the Great was 21 years old when he was ascended to the throne in 1418. He even crea-", she started teaching but was cut off by someone knocking the door again.

"Wae~ Jungkook shii~ You will never change. You're the same since you entered this school", she bombarded angry comments on Jungkook who was like not giving a damn and who was chewing his gum like a badass. He snatched the detention letter from the teacher and didn't even apologise or either admit his guilt.

Wow. How rude can he be?

He searched for a place to sit where unfortunately there wasn't any left; except for the chair beside me. Soon, I broke into cold sweats but he calmly headed to the chair beside me and sat on it; not even having my permission.

I couldn't determine if he's even my friend right now as I really wanted to have a conversation with him. He took out his earphone and plugged them in his ears not caring about the world around him.

Hours passed by and it was the final subject; photography, before our lunch time. In a blink of an eye, the bell rang making the students heavy head lift up from a frown to a smile. Not gonna lie, but photography is one of my favourite subjects which was sadly about to end.

"Kamsahamnida jaehangsaengnim~", our teacher wished and left the class with her stuffs in her hand. I placed my camera cautiously in my bag not trying to drop it.

I was about to walk out with my camera bag when someone pulled it behind my back where I stumbled and hit that person; glaring. I turned around to face the one and only smirking Jungkook.

I broke the silence by saying "Annyeong~" but all he did was scoffed chuckling and leaned in

I broke the silence by saying "Annyeong~" but all he did was scoffed chuckling and leaned in. I quickly flinched and closed my eyes tightly leaning backwards.

"You look pretty today",

he whispered making my flesh creep out but he just left the classroom, leaving me staggered. By far this must be the only nice thing he had said to me.