《Chapter 10》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Just stay away from Yoongi and my friends", he coldly said and smirked.

"Come on let's go", Yoongi came back with his wallet in his hand. Jungkook started walking followed by Yoongi and I was left behind. A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it off before Yoongi sees it and questions me like a policeman.

We walked into the Starbucks and as soon as we entered, the others greeted Jungkook and Yoongi doing their handshake. Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok flashed a smile at me. Jimin and Jin walked up to me and hugged tightly.

"Yeodongsaeng~ah (younger sister), how are you doing right now?", Jin asked holding my shoulders.

"Annyeong Jin oppa. I'm doing just fine", I smiled warmly in return. "Enough of that unnecessary dramas. Let's get going. Baegopayo~ (I'm hungry)", Jungkook said leaving the Starbucks followed by us.

How is this day gonna end?

As Yoongi found his friends, he of course left me all alone. I awkwardly followed them wherever they went like a pet, puppy following its owner.

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

"Taehyung~ah I swear to god. Stop it!", I exclaimed laughing and hit Taehyung's arm because of his funny and ridiculous childhood experience. I looked around and found Sooyun was walking at the way back. I moved my hand from Ruyen who locked her arms with mine and walked all the way back to Sooyun.

"Annyeong~", I showed my angelic smile and she returned it. After a whole parade around the enormous mall, we reached a restaurant and took our seats. I really wanted to get to know more about Sooyun.

~ Jungkook's P.O.V~

We entered a restaurant and quickly took our seats. Out of the blue, Jimin called out for someone to sit beside him. I trailed towards the direction Jimin was looking and surprisingly, Sooyun slowly walked towards Jimin and sat beside him.

I felt jealous for some reason.

As we were waiting for our food, I looked around the table and Ruyen was staring at the empty plate infront of her. I tapped on her shoulder and whispered, "Noona~ Chill", I comforted her, not knowing what to do.

I knew that she has crush on Jimin since the 4th grade. Jimin knows about it too, but he doesn't seem to care about Ruyen at all. Of course she would feel jealous seeing Jimin with some random girl.

As I was in my own dream, the waiter placed my delicious japchae gently infront of me. Since I was hungry, I just dug in and finished my food in minutes.

~ Yoongi's P.O.V ~

We left the restaurant and started walking to god knows where. "Where are we going now?", I asked Jimin. "I don't know. What do you guys think about going to bowling?", Jimin requested and everyone nodded agreeing.

"Let me count how many of us are there", Namjoon said as he started counting.

"One...Two...Three...Wae~ There are only 7 of us. Where is the other two?", Namjoon questioned and I quickly searched for Sooyun.

"Guys! Where's Sooyun?!", I exclaimed panickly. "Wae! Jungkook is also not here!", Taehyung cut in.

Tears started welling up in my eyes. I felt my heart pounding too fast than usual; breaking into cold sweats. I took out my phone and started dialling Sooyun but she didn't pickup. I even left her some texts. She didn't answer them either. I got panicked and held my temples, not knowing what to do.

There came Jungkook, few seconds later. I quickly stomped towards him. "Kook~ah! Where is Sooyun?! I know you don't like her. But where is she?! What did you do to her?!", I gritted my teeth, scrunching his collar and pinning him to the wall.

"Hyung! What are you doing? I just came out of the washroom. How am I supposed to know where she went?!", he darted towards me.

"Look Jungkook. Please tell me where is Sooyun", I asked softening myself a bit. "I real-", he started talking but was cut off by someone.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?", Sooyun murmured. "Sooyun~ah! Where did you go?! I was worried!", I exclaimed walking fast towards her. She flinched which made me worried. "Yoongi, you are scaring me", she said softly looking down.

"Yoongi~ah. Hold on let me ask", Hoseok said stopping me by placing his hand on my chest and turned to Sooyun. "Sooyun~ah. Where did you go? Yoongi was very worried", he questioned.

"I-I...went to th-the...clothing st-store...o-over there to make some or-orders.", she stuttered.

"Are clothes more important than us?! What if you got lost!", I got angry and was about to slap her without realising. "Hyung! Stop it. She haven't explain yet. There must be a reason", Jungkook said blocking my hand.

"Sooyun~ah. Explain", Jungkook continued, looking straight into her eyes. "There's th-this orphanage near my h-house. There are ma-any new born ba-babies who are suf-suffering wi-", she stuttered letting out some tears and I immediately stopped her.

"Okay okay chill. Don't be scared Sooyun~ah. You are literally shivering", Taehyung laughed and I assume he attempted to make this funny but clearly it wasn't for me.

Those words made my heart go more soft. I just went and hugged her. "Please. Don't do this to me again. Ever", I whispered in her ear. "Everyone! Cheer up! Since everyone's here, let's go to the bowling centre already", Jin exclaimed and lead the group and I followed them by holding Sooyun's hand with mine.

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

My heart fluttered by Yoongi's words. He is such an elder brother material. I would've been more better if I had an elder brother like him. Suddenly, Yoongi's phone rang, but he didn't let go of my hand. That's when Jimin approached by my side.

"Sooyun~ah. I've never seen Yoongi hyung reacting that way. Like never. He rarely shows care towards someone. You must be really special to him", he said and I felt my stomach churning.

The day went well. I really got along with everyone; especially with Yoongi; except for Ruyen. Well, DUH. She would glare at me every time I strike the pins.

I guess Ruyen hates me already? Ugh! Why people like this still exist.