《Chapter 23》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Aniyo~ I swear I didn't think of you that way. It's... just that I'm taken aback such people like you still exists. None thought of helping me except for you"

"I'm glad to help you and before you say anything... you don't have to pay me back. It's my treat"

"Wae~ Why thou-"

"Why? Let's just say you're the first ever stranger I've talked to ever since I moved in from America"

"No wonder you have the amazing accent. You're still studying too?"

"Hmm what do you think?", he slightly pinched his chin with his thumb and fore finger, as if he was thinking along with me. I shrugged for him to continue and he giggled at the scene of me giving up.

"Yes, I'm a student. I moved to America at a very young age and I lived there for about 15 years. It's just myself, mum, dad and since I'm the only son, they both are extremely overprotective. My family and I moved back to South Korea as my dad decided to enhance his business opportunities for me to take over in 2 years time. I still gotta finish my senior year in order to look after the JJ company though. Is that enough information about me?", he leaned back in his chair with a heart throbbing smile.

"Hold on, so you guys were the ones who organised the donation event?!"

"Of course. I couldn't make it to the event as I was told to take care of the entreport stuff"

"You're a student and an entrepreneur at the same time?!"

"Kinda but I've always wanted to be a Kdrama actor or at least cast in a movie. I don't wanna be known as a spoilt brat who lives off his parents' money"

"T-That's really nice of you, sir"

"Sooyun~ah, call me Jaehyun or however you want to but no formalities please. Wanna be friends?"

"Err... Of course, Jae. I would love to be your friend"

"Jae huh. I love that nickname. Alright... We'll meet at school then"

"Huh what do you mean by at school"

"I'm transferring to SPAC as well"

"Wow, it's such a small world. Anyways, see you at school", I stood up. He nodded and gave me a friendly hug which crippled a shiver down my spine.

I waved and left the coffee shop, stepping on the wet pavement leaving a trace of my combat boots, sipping onto the hot latte.

I still am not ready to face my parents after all that I've gone through without them. It's as if they claimed me all of a sudden and I definitely need sometime to process everything. I heaved a sigh and kept walking, kicking the pebbles which were lying by the street.

"Hey Yunnie~"

"Oh hey! W-what are you doing here?"

"I came to hang out at Yoongi's and found you walking by. Anyways, you looked great last night and I'm glad you wore the one I chose. That made you look ever better than you already were", he giggled with his eyes merely visible to my sight.

Cute.

"Thank you, Jimin", I chuckled slightly, suddenly feeling a growl from my stomach.

"Oh god. What was that? It sounded horrendous", Jimin scanned the sky with a puzzled look.

"I don't know. I guess it's about to rain again"

"I'm not dumb, Min Sooyun. You hungry?", he raised and eyebrow and looked at my eyes teasingly as I hit his arm lightly.