《Chapter 51》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Hey Kookie~", that girl engulfed Jungkook in a long tight hug, ignoring my whole existence and to make it more worse, he hugged her back.

Try not to get jealous Sooyun. It's just a hug after all.

"Hyeji, what a surprise! What are you doing here?", Jungkook earned a chuckle from her while he still had his hands on her shoulders after pulling away from their so called that-made-me-uncomfortable-hug.

"I moved out from Japan and I have a new admission in this school. So we're meeting everyday!", she squealed and jumped in Jungkook's arms full of joy. Guilt and disappointment washed over my face for interfering his privacy.

As soon as Jungkook noticed me frowning, he pulled away from her and walked to my side, pulling me into side hug; earning an invisible disgusted glare from that girl.

"Hyeji, this is Min Sooyun, my girlfriend, and baby, this is Lee Hyeji my childhood best friend", Jungkook introduced us to each other and I shot her a smile, extending my arm towards her to shake our hands.

"No thanks. Keep that to yourself", she pulled out a disgusting look and started twirling the end of her hair in circular motion like the 'Plastics' from the Mean Girls movie.

"Bitchy much" (Sooyun)

"This isn't the first time we met after all. So you just gotta get used to me treating you like shit" (Hyeji)

"Wait, you guys know each other?" (Jungkook)

"I wish we didn't but yes, I've been to her house warming party. If I'm not mistaken you are the small apartment girl. My parents forced me to be there and I'm glad that I left as soon as possible. Damn, that small house of yours was suffocating"
(Hyeji)

"Yup, you're right. That was ny beautiful house which is good enough for me and my family. I'm grateful for what I have and I'm sorry you didn't like it. Not all people have great taste", I shrugged and rolled my eyes back at her with audacity when Jungkook chimed in.

"Yah, stop it! This is getting ridiculous Hyeji"
(Jungkook)

"Wh-", Hyeji started off when the intercom made screeching sound as the principal's voice echoed through it. "Good day students. The teachers and I have a really important information to share with all of you. I would like you all to show up at the school hall in 5 minutes. I repeat. Please gather at the school hall in 5 minutes. Thank you for your attention"

"Aigoo~ It looks like we have to go already. Come on let's get going", Jungkook grabbed my waist and started walking with Hyeji trailing us in an exasperating attitude.

- (At the school hall)

"Good morning students. Our school has been showing a great progress over the pass few months. Hence, a camping activity is organised by the History panel where only few of you all get to go. This camping activity is crucial for you to....", principal continued with the announcement and here I was, hoping that I could at least get to go so that I can get some fresh air.

- (Skip the school)

"Oppa, can we go grab some ice cream? I'm literally craving for it", I beamed excitedly at Yoongi, who's gaze was fixed on the road while driving. "Can you talk to me?", no response.

"Just because I felt mentally and physically ill for bickering with Jungkook, that doesn't mean you should be mad at him all day long", I was fed up with his stubborn and arrogant attitude as I still didn't receive a reply.

"Fine. We'll see who talks first", I shifted my gaze, outside the window with my arms crossed over my chest.

"I have told you, I'll break one's face who hurts you. So don't blame me for hitting Jungkook. Plus, we fight and make up to each other the next day so you don't have to worry about that", my jaws elongated, obtaining a ridiculous laugh from Yoongi.

"Aigoo~ I'm pretty sure you know that I would sacrifice myself for those guys. I can't bare if they stop talking to me" (Yoongi)

"Glad to hear that, oppa. Anyways, have you heard from abeoji and eomma? Didn't hear from them in such a long time" (Sooyun)

"They called me two days ago saying they are off to Australia for another business trip. This isn't my place to say it because they had me promise something to them. But I thought you deserve to know it", he paused with an unsure sigh.

"Sooyun, they feel embarrassed to even face you every day and even if they did, it just hurts them that they left you with no proper parenting guide; unlike me. Hence, to make all our family members come together, they organised a vacation with halmonie as well", Yoongi attempted to lighten the mood but it was just devastating and heartbreaking to hear that my very own biological parents are embarrassed to even face me.

"Oppa, you certainly should know that I never thought of them that way. Yes, I grew up being lonely but that doesn't change my love towards them", I clenched onto my phone, feeling nauseous; trying to hold back my tears.

"Ah don't worry, little sister. I promise that everything will be alright. You are the princess and the angel of the family, anyways", both our lips curved into a genuine, joyful smile.

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

"Hoseok hyung! I still can't resist the fact that Hyeji showed up out of the blue. She stated that she'll leave in few days, though but why did she show up at our school? I'm just really confused right now", I gulped the glass of red wine that was urging my lips to drink.

"Yah, watch what you do and talk about. Just because your parents are away to Australia for a business trip, that doesn't mean you can rant and get drunk all you want. Remember that your parents are stern and rich enough to buy millions of invisible cameras and voice recorders to keep you under control", Hoseok replied with a glare followed by Taehyung's chuckles.

"To be honest, I regret calling you both for a sleepover. I'm calling my girlfriend", I walked upstairs to my room, stumbling over the fleet of stairs. I shut the door, taking my shirt off before dialing Sooyun.

*** {Phone call}

SY: Yeoboseyo?

JK: Hey, baby girl. *sexy voice*

SY: Yah. Are you out of your mind? It's literally 2 in the morning. What do you need at this time? *annoyed*

JK: I need you.

SY: *clears throat* You need me but I need sleep. So please leave me alone so that I'll not look like a zombie tomorrow.

JK: You have no idea how much I need you right now, in my arms and cuddle with you until I fall sleep.

SY: Are you drunk?

JK: What? No.

SY: Pabo. I'm disposing all your expensive ass wines and alcohols once I come over to your home.

JK: Whatever...

SY: Yeah, okay. What now?

JK: Babe?

SY: What?

JK: I love you. *makes kissing noises*

SY: I love you too, big boy. Now get some sleep. You're clearly drunk.

JK: Okay mami!

SY: Goodnight, sweetheart. See you tomorrow.

JK: Good night, my love.

*** {Phone call ends}

Even though our call ended, her angelic voice and adorable giggles rang in my ears which is something that always ends my day on a good note.