《Chapter 8》

~ Yoongi's P.O.V ~

"You don't have to tell if you feel uncomfortable", he reassured setting the finished hot chocolate cup on the table the infront of us.

"Nah. Don't worry. It's just that my past is tragic as hell. My parents passed away in an "accident" when I was just 9", I explained quoting the word accident with a forced smile on my face.

"What do you mean?", he retorted scrunching his eyebrows, clearly not understanding why I quoted that word. "Actually it's more like my parents got murdered by their business enemies", I phrased everything clearly to him.

"I'm sorry to hear that", he was being sympathetized for once which was definitely nice of him. That might be his real side.

"It doesn't matter but Yoongi, I really trust you as much as I trust my grandmother. My past is no joke hope you understand", I stated with a strong sense of trust.

"Thank you Sooyun~ah but I have something to tell you. It's just so weird that our names start wit-", he started talking but was interrupted by someone barging through the front door.

"Sooyun! I'm glad that you're fine darling", grandmother exclaimed as she hugged me and snuggled into my neck.

"Halmonie! I'm not a small kid. I'm fine", I chuckled as she was clearly embarrassing me in front of my "friend". "Yoongi~ah. Come on let's get going. It's really late right now", his mum cut in politely.

"Sooyun dear. Thank you very much for guiding him. I'm really happy that he got a new friend. See you both soon!", Yoongi's mum greeted and left my house with Yoongi following him.

Yoongi bowed at my grandmother and waved at me with a friendly and jovial smile. Damn that's a nice side of him.

Phew. Glad that my Saturday night wasn't that bad.

-

"Sooyun. Come on let's go jogging. There's a park down the street. Moreover, it has been years since we went jogging together", she shot her sweetest smile towards me as I slowly opened my eyes from a deep sleep.

I woke up; yawning and stretched my body which makes my morning more hyped and pumped. I changed into my suitable outfit and removed my cast as my arm got a lot better.

"Darling have this fruit smoothie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Darling have this fruit smoothie. It's 8 in the morning and we should head out by 8:30", she informed setting a bowl of healthy cereal on the counter, in front of me leaving to the living room with an apple in her hand.

"Halmonie. What made you this hyper to go jogging on a lazy Sunday morning?", I inquired, stuffing a spoonful of cereal in my mouth.

"Nothing. I felt like being a youth for today since last night people complimented me that I look young for my age", she giggled receiving a wow from me.