《Chapter 25》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

Those words were devastating and unbelievable because I lived half my life not knowing I had a brother in the first place. The worst part is, having Min Yoongi around all the time, not knowing he was my brother? That shit hurts.

-

Currently, I was admiring the breezy wind howling powerfully and the birds chirping; outside of my History class. I have this thing called Historiophobia? I don't care if it's a thing. But whenever it comes to history, I get the nausea feeling just by hearing that word.

Jeon Jungkook

Jeon Jungkook; the rebel of this school was assigned to be my tablemate during history classes for the next semester. How great is that?

"Miss Min? I guess you were not listening to me. So, which country controlled Korea leading up to World War 2? ", she pulled her glasses to the very tip of her nose as I stood up lazily.

Jungkook nudged my arm and signalled to take a look at his paper where 'Japan' was written on it. I nodded and showed him a thumbs up before confidently answering, "China".

She glanced at me then at Jungkook and then back at me. "How did you know the answer when you weren't paying any attention from the very beginning of the class?", our teacher interrogated.

"Just because I don't pay my attention, it doesn't mean I don't know how or what to answer. I study all the subjects myself and also, I'm not the only student who don't pay any attention in your class. There are plenty of us and it definitely has to do something with your teaching skills. So I really hope you fix that first, teacher", I politely bowed and sat down before the classroom filled with students' cheers and applauds.

The teacher shushed the students and continued with her lessons as if nothing happened.

"How?", Jungkook whispered to me.

"How what?", I side-eyed him, playfully.

"I tried sabotaging but damn. You really are the smartie", he pouted cutely with his eyebrows curved slightly, exposing the soft side of him.

"Not today satan"

He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes at my reply. "Anyways, would you like to have a cup of coffee with me during lunch break?", he warmly grinned.

He mustn't be as bad as I thought, after all.

-

The bell for the lunch time rang and I packed my belongings as I headed towards my locker, hastily.

"Annyeong~", he brightly beamed; leaning against the locker beside me.

"Jaehyun!", I skipped excitedly as I got to meet him again. "Hmm not bad. Glad you still remember me", he playfully stated.

"Pfft, of course I will. You're a life saver!"

"Anyhow, do you wanna have lunch together at the cafe?", he offered and I nodded without thinking twice.

As every other time, when I set my foot in the cafe, the "friends" I have been avoiding all this while, were staring at me. Well they might be more curious about this hot guy beside me?

I deeply sighed and sat on a table across the cafe with Jaehyun. The air between us was getting tense until he finally decided to speak up. "So, did you sleep well last night?"

"Kinda. I had to complete my assignments and I have the English one on pending", I shrugged nonchalantly as he nodded agreeing. "However, are you free anytime this week?", he asked.

"I'm always free on weekdays except for when I have to complete my assignments", I chuckled earning a playful scoff from him.

"Well, I heard you are one of the top students in this school. Since, I've already known you enough I might as well just ask you to help me with the Math problems. No worries. I definitely owe you something and as in return I'll help you with the English assignment", he requested and I couldn't decline one's offer when it comes to education.

Without double thoughts, "Of course, Jae. I'm more than willing to help you anytime"

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

I really expected she would sit with us as she usually does but I guess I'm wrong. Whenever Ruyen is around, Sooyun never really sticks around with us.

Looking at the new guy and Sooyun together; let alone laughing and having a conversation, made me jealous of course.

The lunch time was almost over. The guys and Ruyen were messing around the cafe, but then there was Jungkook; sitting alone, on my opposite.

"Jungkook~ah. What's wrong? You should hurry and finish your food. Lunch time is almost over", I approached the Jungkook who was not budging at all. He kept staring at the food, resting his head on his palm with the elbow on the table.

He slightly took a glimpse at Sooyun and the new boy and said,

"I lost my appetite hyung"