《Chapter 63》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Ah Sooyun! Government declared the zombie emergency siren. We need to evacuate immediately. Wake up!"

I jolted from my deep sleep when her loud voice rang in my ears disturbing my peaceful sleep. "Ouch"

I held my right elbow, wincing in agony as I jerked upon the contact with the cold floor. "Girl, you didn't have to do that you know"

"You wouldn't have budged an inch if I didn't do so", her eyes squinted into thin line with tears slipping off the corner of her eyes whilst holding her stomach; laughing.

"Besides assuming this is funny, how did you even get into my house, Jennie?"

"You didn't really talk to me about what happened, yesterday. I was worried so I stopped by your house to check up on you. I just rang the doorbell and your brother answered it. He didn't mind asking who I was, instead left the door open for me to enter"

"There is no absolute doubt if I say Yoongi oppa would be the reason if someone breaks into my house", after a short pause I asked. "What are we doing today anyways?"

Spending time with her actually drifted my mind off of some crucial things. I didn't expect a text nor a call from Jungkook but that's exactly what I did.

"How about a girls day out? Just the two of us shopping, hitting the ice cream parlour, karaoke and what not", she intently hopped onto the neat bed I just did.

"Now make my bed while I'm showering you dumbass", her hands caught the pillow I aimed at her and eventually it all ended as a pillow fight.

-

My outfit

My outfit

Jennie's outfit

Jennie's outfit

"Damn this girl really do have some fashion sense", Jennie mocked and corrected my leather jacket's collar.

After few minutes of capturing hundreds of mirror pictures together, we headed to the parking lot as Jennie insisted on driving to the mall. "Sooyun?"

Just on cue, Yoongi collected his wallet and belongings before heading towards the main door as well. "Have a great day", I stood there awestruck with Jennie behind me; watching Yoongi leave after caressing my hair.

He's way too sweet.

-

"Choose one. Gucci or Louis Vuitton?", I asked.

"My dumbass can't stand a rich ass like you. Gosh, just get both girl", she pointed towards the handbags I had clutched in both my arms.

After a parade for almost 3 hours around the entire mall, Jennie heaved in exhaustion. "I'm hungry", her bottom lips sulked along with her pretty eyes narrowing.

Ding...

After few minutes of convincing her to tag along with me, she finally agreed

After few minutes of convincing her to tag along with me, she finally agreed. As long as I have a company, I most probably would survive breathing the same air as Jungkook's.

She has a general idea of my past relationship with Jungkook yet I couldn't bring myself to spill everything I went through.

Duh. Trust issues.

"There they are", Namjoon's voice raised from the VIP lounge when we entered the restaurant along with 6 pair of eyes turning around to meet mine.

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

My eyes distantly gawked at her lips that moved enviously while her hair waving in the air; exposing the hickey I gave a week ago. I didn't sign up for this. To have my girlfriend sitting right in front me and not sharing a single word.

On my second thought, I shouldn't communicate with her because of all the consequences she would face if I did so. I continuously stared at her flawless features that resembled her soft yet fiery personality.

"Jungkook~ah, you need a pail?", Hoseok hyung teased. "You're swooning"

~ Jennie's P.O.V ~

I was envious of Sooyun to have a loving and great family to spend time with. Just as if on cue those words Sooyun said last night, hit my mind like a brick. "Sooyun~ah, who was your boyfriend?", I whispered. 

"It's the guy across the table, wearing a j-", Sooyun halted and spun around when Taehyung called her out. It has to be the guy with the bunny smile.

To add a cherry on top of everything, they both wore matching leather jackets which has to be a faith written by god. My heart thumped at his handsomeness and toned muscles that could rip his shirt anytime soon.

Damn, he's a beast.