《Chapter 17》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Halmonie~ I have nothing to wear for tomorrow. I'm heading to the mall to buy a dress", I said wearing my shoes, getting ready to head off to the mall.

"Sooyun~ah. Here, take my credit card and purchase whatever you want", she smiled handing me her credit card with a reassuring smile.

"And yeah! Don't worry about my dinner. I'll make something myself. You can have dinner with your friends", she said as I got in my car, driving off the driveway and to the mall.

As soon as I reached the mall, I parked and descended from my car. "Sooyun I'm right here", Lucas appeared beside me like an excited kid. "Annyeong~", I exclaimed and he hugged me sideways. Well, it was quite awkward but still a little comfortable to have a new close friend.

First we headed to the Louis Vuitton as the event seems like a prestigious one. You just gotta make an amazing first impression.

"Oh god. I'm going to have a hard time tonight, choosing a dress", I sighed, looking at the beautiful eye-warming dresses.

"Come on, no worries. I'm here for a reason you know", he winked and I slightly let out an audible chuckle. I explained what was the event about and he went through the dresses.

Few minutes later, he approached me with a long silky, backless red dress.

I gasped at the gorgues look of that dress. "Lu! This is way too extra for my liking. I just need something simple", I stated denying politely. "Ani~ You will look good in it. Trust me", he said as he passed it to me and pushed me towards the fitting room.

I sighed and carefully wore it. I wasn't sure if I was going to purchase it. I opened the door of the fitting room and he looked at me with his jaw dropped.

"Y-You look amazing", he stuttered letting out little chuckle in between. "No Lu. This is too revealing. See!", I said showing him my back. "It's your wish. I ain't forcing", he said carrying both his hands in defend.

I changed back and we continued looking for the perfect dress. That's when I bumped into someone I didn't expect at all. "Jimin!", I exclaimed and hugged him.

Oh shit. Why did I even hug him?

I mentally slapped myself for doing that. I pulled away and he let out a small chuckle. "What brings you here?"

"Jungkook and some of the guys wanted to buy a suit", he replied; nodding his head. "You're here alone?", he urged looking around me. "Lucas is here with me. It's funny how we became friends this morning and we are hanging out the same night", I stated and his face changed to neutral.

"O-Oh umm-mm that's the new guy", he cleared his throat at the mention of Lucas' name. "Sorry for interfering you both", Jimin was about to leave.

"Jimin~ah. Where are you going? Let the others look for their suit. Follow me and help me to choose a dress, please", I pulled his hand and explained what this was all about.

Few minutes later, he came up with this long pink off-shoulder dress.

Personally, I love off-shoulder dresses.

"This looks beautiful. Let me try it!", I got it from him; wearing it and it looked absolutely gorgeous on me.

That's when I decided to purchase that dress. I opened the door to show it to Jimin. I gasped at the scene in front of me.

Lucas and Jimin were holding each other's shirts by neck with anger written all over their face.