《Chapter 52》

~ Jungkook's P.O.V ~

I stretched my whole body and massaged my aching temple from the effect of last night's drinking session.

"Holy godmother. My headache is killing me already", I leaned on the headboard and relaxed myself a little before getting ready for school. As much as I want to get up from this bed, my muscles wouldn't cooperate and help me stand up.

"Yah, get your ass up. We're leaving in a while", Hoseok barged in my room. "Wae~ I thought we had 2 more hours to get ready?"

"For your information, we only have around 45 minutes to get to school. So are you coming or not?"

"Ugh I don't know hyung. I have a terrible headache"

"Your answer is a no then", he was about to close the door behind when I chimed in before he could.

"Hyung! Please take care of Sooyun for me. She might worry too much"

~ Hoseok's P.O.V ~

"Taehyung~ah, don't you think Hyeji is too desperate for Jungkook?", I questioned at Taehyung receiving an immediate nod.

"Nae. She just seems too ridiculous and selfish whenever Sooyun is around", Taehyung added with a disgusted look.

"This is exactly why we told Jungkook not to befriend her, years ago. We actually thought she was done for good when she left to Japan. But god had another plan for Hyeji to return back and ruin everything" (Hoseok)

"What she is doing right now to hurt Sooyun, clearly explains why we hated her attitude and disliked her in the first place. She will never pass my vibe check" (Tae)

"I don't know what exactly is about to happen in the future but if Hyeji tends to hurt Sooyun in any way, I'll be the first one to show what 'hell' actually means to her", I clenched my fist at the thought of Hyeji smirking devilishly.

After what felt like an eternity, Taehyung and I finally reached the school with the guys waiting for us at the entrance as usual. "Wassup bro? You look pale as freak!", Yoongi exclaimed with a teasing look, doing a bro handshake. "It has to be the alcohol I had last night", I fist pumped his chest lightly.

We were walking towards our own lockers when Sooyun approached me. "Hoseok oppa, where is Kookie?", she asked with a fretted look.

"Hey there, baby sister! Kookie is having a headache so he's off from school for today", I beamed and patted her shoulders giving a reassure look. She didn't look convinced and had her worried face on.

"Yah. He's just having a headache. Do not worry!", Taehyung popped up and pinched her cheeks as hard as he could. "It hurts, Tae!", she yanked Taehyung's hands away and rubbed her cheeks, which soon turned red in colour.

With a sassy chuckle Taehyung pulled Sooyun closer and side hugged her as soon as we reached our lockers. We separated on our own ways, to our first subject of the day.

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"School is boring. I swear, I can't wait to leave this school", Hoseok who was sitting beside me, ranted annoyingly while we were packing our belongings.

"Maths is hella difficult" (Hoseok)

"Don't come at me for saying this but how can you say that? Maths is legit one of the easiest subjects", I contradicted only for him to scrunch his nose with a disgusted look.