《Chapter 39》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

It was a Friday lazy afternoon after school. I had my laptop set on my bed; watching a movie series while munching on my snacks.

Ding.

It was from Jungkook.

I put my phone away on the night stand before scurrying through my huge closet to decide my outfit for the night.

This was our first ever actual date. It's not that we didn't go on one, it's just that I wouldn't call the "drinking coffee after school times" a date. We barely even thought of going out on a date but I was beyond happy to spend the night with him.

Once I decided my outfit for the night, I had almost 3 hours to get ready. Hence, I drifted into a short nap.

-

"Let's just finish the outfit for the night with a pair of sunglasses"

As I was marching down the stairs, I heard a honk. He's here. "Annyeong halmonie. Annyeong oppa~ I'm going on a date with Jungkook"

"Hey babygirl, you look...", he eyed me up and down. "What?"

"Babe you look hot tonight. That's really another side of you. Damn and that red lipstick? Girl you're asking to be my prey tonight" "Yah shut up and let's get going", I hit his arm and he giggled; driving off the driveway.

"We're here!", he exclaimed grooving around like a small kid.

He's such a cutie!