《Chapter 65》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

"Sooyun, wait!"

Ignoring his loud shaky voice that called out for my name I got in the elevator, closing it right before he could enter.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook...", as much as I felt really bad to close the elevator on him, I did not want to stand anywhere close with them. None.

Driving off of the parking lot, I sped off to god knows where. If it's getting away from these guys for now, I'll do it.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. The days I've been with you were my happiest yet you weren't ready to sacrifice it all as much as I did. I still love you with all my heart even when you hate me, you idiot"

"On the other hand, Yoongi is someone I adored and never could have lived without. The way he's possessive over me is what all the sisters in this entire world expect from their elder brothers. I get that he is really cautious of my well being but it could also end in a terrible way. What did I do to even deserve such caring and loving brother?", my foot compelled on the accelerator that went beyond the speed limit.

"I love you, Yoongi oppa, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, halmonie, Jennie, Jaehyun and last but not the least, my parents who brought me into this world. This is it. These people are my entire world"

In a millisecond, I heard a thunderous and loud horn infront of me. As soon as I know, the enormous lorry and my car crashed along with the shattering glasses. My body got weak and my heart beat started to get weaker and alot slower. My breathing hitched as my vision got blurry and soon dark.

-

~ Jimin's P.O.V ~

"You shouldn't have done that, Yoongi hyung. We tried stopping you knowing Hyeji must have had something in her mind", I stated  with a dull and whimpering Yoongi looking down with his face in his hands.

"We can do nothing right now, hyung. All we can do is to ask Jennie to take care of Sooyun. You must be in a right state of mind as we are off to the company tomorrow", I sat beside Yoongi and comforted him.

"Jaehyun and I will take care of her, guys. It's better for you all to get back home with Yoongi. The flight is at 10 in the morning and its 2 right now. It must be really hard for you guys especially for Yoongi and Jungkook to leave her here without a proper farewell. But I really hope you guys would understand what she is going through and give her the space she needs", Jennie smiled reassuringly.

"Thank you Jennie. The help you're doing right now is really appreciated. Thank you so much", we all hugged Jennie and Jaehyyb, leaving the house with a drunk, tipsy and emo Yoongi.

-

~ Jennie's P.O.V~

I bid them a farewell and entered Sooyun's house with Jaehyun behind me. I plopped on the couch and heaved a heavy sigh looking around the empty and a messy place which almost looked like a dumpster with all the empty cups, chips crumbles and pizza crusts.

"Guess we gotta clean all this up"

-

"Alright, so we're done with everything. Thank you for helping", I beamed and he nodded collapsing on the sofa opposite mine.

"No mention" (Jaehyun)

"Guess we both are crashing at her place then. Let's just wait until she comes back. She won't be out for too long" (Jennie)

"Yeah. Let me just inform my personal secretary", he tapped on his phone.

"I've seen you a couple of times when you both video call each other though. She talks about you all the time" (Jennie)