《Chapter 48》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

I can't really digest the fact that Jungkook bickered with me over something that didn't happen, even a bit. Jimin was one of the people who looked out for me when the others stood by the society's words. Jungkook, literally that one person, I expected to be understanding about me; but I guess not.

I couldn't doze off the entire night with tears streaming down my face like a waterfall. It was approximately 12 at night when I heard a rustle outside the room, upon Yoongi's snore. Apparently, Yoongi ended up sleeping on a detachable bed just beside mine to ensure that I wouldn't sleep alone.

"W-Who is that?", I asked loud enough for the person outside to hear just because Yoongi is a deep sleeper.

"Hey, it's just me. Come on, follow", he shushed and signalled me to trail behind him to the bedroom's mini balcony.

 Come on, follow", he shushed and signalled me to trail behind him to the bedroom's mini balcony

I removed the blanket off of my body and tightly gripped on the spare coat, Jimin lent me. "It's really cold huh", he side smiled and patted my hair, giggling.

"It's really beautiful and calm, out here", I confidently beamed not knowing how long I'll last until the tears come flowing again.

"Just like you and your personality"

"Jimin..."

"I'm being honest, Sooyun. All these shining stars, lonely and bright moon, dark sky, quiet streets yet your puffy eyes are the ones that draws me in. Such strong girl like you certainly has the most beautiful and humble heart. You're not okay and I know that. I wanted to check up on you, that's why I came"

"Y-You... you heard our conversation, didn't you?"

"That's why I couldn't sleep either. Thank god, the guys were busy playing PS5 to even lend their ears to your guys' heated arguement in the kitchen. But I heard it all"

"I-I'm sorry, Jimin. I'm sorry you had to hear all that. It's all my fault"

"Sooyun, please be realistic. My mistake plays a huge role as to why Jungkook thought that way, in the first place. I should've had my limits with you, knowing you're Jungkook's girlfriend. But there was just something that made me want to keep an eye out for you"

"W-What do you mean?"

"It's n-nothing. You really need some rest, let's go inside okay"

"Jimin", he stopped in his tracks and looked over his shoulder, with what I could make out was a sad smile, playing on his lips.