《Chapter 62》

~ Sooyun's P.O.V ~

In fully drenched clothes, smeared eyeliner, hair that stuck to my face like seaweed, my feet made it's way to my bedroom. Lowering myself into the warm water in my designer outfit that I wore for the "date" my mind drifted to the conversation with Jungkook earlier.

-

"There you are. Thought you would have a sleepover in Jungkook's", Yoongi eyed my fragile petite form in uncertainty. Ignoring his words, my body slouched on the sofa while my mind wandered elsewhere. "I bought you your favourite Starbucks drink and cookies"

My eyes traveled towards the bag of chocolate chip cookies and a venti sized Caramel Frappuccino that was extended towards me. I unhesitatingly accepted then and munched on the cookies. Thought sugar could heal the pain I was feeling.

Guess it just makes my mood swing extreme now.

"Mind if I ask why your face looks pale? Did you drench yo-"

"ACHOOOOOOO!"

His face sunk in his palms which rested on his knees. "This clearly explains why the floor was wet earlier. Your dumbass really got drenched in the rain"

"Sorry oppa. I didn't mean to you know~", my groggy voice, tied his eyebrows in doubt.

"That bastard Jungkook, let you get sick like this?", he fumingly grabbed his phone that was laying on the table and tapped several buttons.

"Who are you calling at this hour?"

"Who else? Your so-called boyfriend Jungkook"

"No- end the call oppa"

"Why?"

"I said cut the call"

"He deserves to b"

"I SAID CUT THE FUCKING CALL!"

His phone that was earlier glued to his ear now was detached when my blaring yell rang though the house.

"I'm sorry, oppa. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I-I was just em-"

"I knew something was off when you walked down the stairs earlier. I didn't know you would be mad at me. I'll just mind my own business, I'm sorry", he dragged his body away from the couch and to the kitchen with a disheartened frown.

My fingers pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration and upset. I had no other choice but to lash out on Yoongi as to how messed up mind was. What kind of human does that?

-

I admired the blinding lights upon the brightly shining moon along with its stars that blinked continuously. "Life can get too hard sometimes"

I raised my phone to the level of my eyes and admired the lockscreen of Jungkook I had that I took when he was trying to fall asleep.