Psycho

If I made an account on Instagram and posted stuff about this Wattpad acc and my stories and basically Fillie stuff would you guys follow it?

Millie's pov

I woke up, not in the mood to go to school at all. Sunday was consisted of my drowning in my own thoughts, leading me to Monday.

I got ready and my mom drove me to school, the usual.

Sadie wasn't gonna be here today, she said that she was sick.

I walked to my locker, and opened it, putting books in it, when I saw a girl walk up to me.

"Yes?" I asked, and I saw two of her friends walk next to her.

"We were just curious about how you act. Since you're a psycho." The girl said, and the others laughed.

"It's psychosis, I'm not a psycho." I said, and she smiled.

"Well, it's basically the same thing." She said, and I slammed my locker.

"No, it's fucking not." I said, turning to them.

"Oh look, you're getting triggered. Are you gonna go psycho on me?" She said, and I heard footsteps behind me.

"What's going on here?" I heard someone ask.

"Finn! I've been looking for you." The girl said, and I turned around to see Finn, and I saw her grab his hand and connect their lips together. She didn't let go after a couple seconds, and Finn pulled back.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Finn asked her, and she smiled.

"A girlfriend can't kiss their boyfriend?" She asked, and I looked down, not looking at him.

"Well yeah, but you never kiss me that long in school-whatever. Iris, what are you saying to
Millie?" He asked, and I looked at her.

Iris? Okay.

"Nothing, just how pretty she is. Let's go, Finnie." She said, pulling him down the hallway, and he met my eyes once, before turning away.

I shook whatever that was off, and walked to language, ready to start my horrible day.

-

I walked out of Spanish, to my locker. Finn didn't say anything to me, but I'm not surprised.

I'm weird.

I open my locker, and see a bunch of papers on the top of it, which wasn't there before. I take them, and open them.

I wish I had your powers. Psychics are so cool!!

I opened another one.

I got you going psycho, psycho.

I decided not to read the rest of them, and put them in my bag, and I walked to lunch, but I got stopped.

"Like the notes we left you?" Iris stopped me, along with her two other friends.

"What notes?" I asked, and she smiled.

"We saw you open them." She said, and I rolled my eyes, and walked towards the cafeteria, and inside it. Iris walked beside me.

"Well, it's true. One little thing, and you'll snap. So, hopefully I don't bug you too much, psycho." She said, and walked away. I reached the lunch table I sat at with the guys and Sadie, but it was just me and the guys today.

"What did Iris say to you?" Gaten asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked, and they all went silent.

I didn't eat that period.

-

I was at my locker at the end of the day, thankful to finally get home.

I felt someone shut my locker, and I turned to see Iris, and the two friends.

"I wonder how many times you can go crazy in one day. Do you know?" Iris asked, and I looked down at my locker combination.

"I should test it. What happens when you go all psycho? Do you see things? How do you trigger it? Everyone says when you get anxiety, it triggers. How can I give you anxiety? Wait, I know. I can-

"Iris, I advise you to stop talking, before I fucking murder you." I said, and she looked at me, with wide eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"Did you just threaten me?" She asked.

"Maybe I did." I said.

"What's wrong?" I heard the same voice say from behind me, and he walked towards iris, and she took his hand, and hugged his side.

"She just threatened to murder me." She said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Is that true?" Finn asked Iris, and then looked at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, and turned around, walking out of the hell you call school.

I found my moms car and got in it, and she drove me back to the house.

"Millie!!!" Ava yelled, and my anger went away and that space was filled with happiness.

"Hey Ava!!" I said, and she smiled and hugged me.

"How was school??" She asked me, pulling me up to her room.

"It was good. How was preschool?" I asked.

"It was so fun! We did puzzles and I learned the days of the week." She said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Really? What are they?" I asked.

"Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday!!" She said, and I smiled.

"What about the weekend?" I asked.

"I don't know, we didn't learn those." She said, and I smiled.

"Saturday and Sunday." I said, and she smiled.

"There's a Friday AND a Sunday??? Why can't there be an Avaday???" She asked, and I smiled.

"There is. That's your birthday." I said, and she smiled.

"It's coming up soon!!" She yelled, and I smiled, and listened to her babble about the rest of her day.

She's the only person that can calm me down, even when I'm at my worst.

Well, I haven't tested it on anyone else, so Ava is the only one I know who can calm me down.

Not even my mom or dad.

My dads an alcoholic, I never even see him anymore. When he's around, I get the worst anxiety.

But I'm glad he's not around that often.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Ugh I'm so done with life.

Finn Wolfhard is the best human being to live on this earth, try and change my mind.

I'm gonna start updating every night bc I already have 23 chapters pre written for this book.

Also I saw Jalyn made a quote thing of what I said last chapter and I saw it when I was scrolling through my stories on snap and it made me so happyyyy SORRY I CANT REMEMBER YOUR WATTPAD NAME