Lap

Randomly woke up at 4:30 am and realized I forgot to post so here we are

Millie's pov

I woke up after a really good dream. I never have those.

I looked around, and saw that I was under the blankets in the van with Finn.

I don't remember coming into the van last night. If I remember correctly, I fell asleep at the cliff.

"I carried you back here." Finn said, basically reading my mind. I looked to him, and he smiled.

"Okay, we are about to have a long ass ride, so get ready to not get out of the car besides breakfast and lunch." Caleb said, and we got out to situate the seats and get ready and everything.

We were on our way to breakfast, and Sadie put on her Spotify which so happened to have Dancing on my Own on it.

I gasped and looked to Finn, and he smiled.

"This is our song, don't change it!!"

"And I'm in the corner, watching you kiss her, oh ooh," I yelled/sang, and Finn laughed.

"And I'm right over here, why can't you see me, ooooh." Finn yelled, taking my hand, and we laughed.

We finished singing it, and they were all looking at us.

"Cute ass couple." Noah said, and we let go of each other's hands, and flipped off Noah.

"We are here, get out." Caleb said, and we all got out of the van.

Apparently I got stuck with Gaten sitting next to me, and Finn across from me.

What a great combo.

We started to eat, and I took a drink of my orange juice, when Gaten asked us a question.

"So, were you two getting it on last night over by that cliff?"

I spit some of my orange juice out, and started coughing.

Finn did the same with his water.

"Gaten!!" Noah yelled, and Gaten laughed.

"It's better than listening to Sadie complain about getting her period." Gaten said, and I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"What did you say?" Sadie said, looking over me, because I was in the middle of them.

"Sorry I don't wanna hear about your problems, and that you can't have sex with Caleb because of it." Gaten said, and my eyes widened and I made eye contact with Finn, and we were both about to burst out laughing.

"Shut the hell up Gaten, I never said that!" She said.

"You were thinking it." Gaten said, and I leaned back in my seat, letting them argue.

-

We were back in the van, and I was trying to put my hair in a bun, so I turned my body toward the window to see the reflection in the glass to see if it looked good.

"Sharp turn." Caleb said, right as he made the biggest turn ever, sending Gaten crashing into Noah, and my crashing into Finn, my head landing on his lap, and I felt him grab my thigh as reflex to keep me still, and not to fall more.

I gasped, and he did too, taking his hand off of my thigh.

"Sorry." He said, and I smiled. I didn't take my head off his lap.

"I fucking hate you, get off me!" Gaten yelled, and Noah groaned.

"You're on me you dumbass!!" Noah yelled, and we all laughed.