Malignant.

Don't cry or else I will cry

I told you something bad was gonna happen

Finns pov (oooo)

I had Millie in the backseat of my car, as I was driving to the hospital.

She was fine the first minute, then passed out the next.

We need to see a doctor, something isn't right.

I take out my phone and call her mom.

"Hey Finn, what's up?" She asks.

"Hi Ms. Brown, um Millie passed out and I'm taking her to the hospital." I said, and she gasped.

"Okay, I'll meet you there." She said, and I said okay, and we ended it.

Why the hell would she pass out? She's not dehydrated, she ate today. It has to be something.

-

I brought Millie in bridal style, and looked around.

"Could someone help me?" I asked, and a nurse ran towards us.

"Oh my, what's wrong?" She asked.

"This is Millie Brown." I said, and the nurse looked at the nurse on the computer.

"We are getting her doctor right away. Go into room 11, just down the hallway." She said, and I walked down to room 11, and laid her on the bed, catching my breath.

The doctor soon came in, and saw that I was here with Millie.

"Could you explain to me what happened?" He asked, and I looked at Millie.

"We were hanging out all day and she was completely normal, and then right when I was about to leave, she looked like she was losing her balance, and then a vein in her wrist went black for a second, and then she lost consciousness. I didn't know what to do." I said, and the doctor nodded.

"Where's Ms Brown?" He asked.

"She is on her way, she was at work." I said, and he nodded.

"We can't do anything until she wakes up, so just notify me when she wakes up." He said, and I nodded, and he walked out of the room, and I looked at Millie.

I brought my chair over next to her bed, and I interlaced her fingers with mine, and put my head next to her arm on the bed.

I was going to tell Millie that I love her before Ava came in.

I just don't know if it's too soon? She's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I just don't want to lose her or scare her away by telling her that I love her. Because I really do love her.

A lot.

-

Ms Browns pov

I walked into the hospital and went to room 11, and saw that there was no doctor in there.

I looked to see the room had the lights off, because it's night time.

I saw Finn was sitting next to Millie, and his head was rested next to her on the bed, and they were holding hands. Their fingers were interlaced with each other's. He was sleeping.

They like each other, I know that. I think it's cute. I think they are just trying to hide it from me.

I walked over to Finn, and I set my hand on his shoulder, and shook him a little.

He woke up and looked at who I was, and quickly took his hand back to him, and sat on the chair normally again.

"Hi Ms Brown," He said, and I laughed to myself a little on the inside.