Finns house

Hey, I love all of you. This isn't a big book like benefits or anything like that but all of you are true fans hehe. Have a good day/night!!

Millie's pov

It was Thursday morning, and Finn took me to school.

We were talking while walking to my locker, but before we got there, someone stood in front of us, stopping us from walking.

"Look who it is." Iris said, and I just moved behind Finn.

"What Iris?" Finn asked, annoyed.

"Well, I was thinking we could go to formal together." She said, and I smiled.

"Sorry, but no." He said, and I moved out to beside Finn.

"Can we go now?" I lowly asked, tugging at his hand. I really don't want to be here. Iris looked down at our hands, and raised her eyebrows.

"First you make him break up with me, and now you stole him from me?" Iris said, raising her voice. Finn moved me behind him.

"Stop yelling at her. She didn't make me break up with you, your personality and attitude made me break up with you. And she didn't steal me from you, 1, because you and I aren't even dating, and 2, because we aren't even dating." Finn said, and I smiled.

He's getting better at speaking his mind.

"Whatever." She said, and walked past us, hitting my shoulder.

"Sorry about her." He said, and he looked down to our hands, still connected. We both awkwardly let go, and continued walking.

"It's okay. She's just mean, and is never gonna change." I said, and opened my locker.

Right as I opened it, I felt water hit my upper body. I screamed, and jumped back.

Someone taped water bottles to the top of the locker, and when I opened it, I guess the caps would come off and hit me. Well, it worked.

"What the hell?" I said, and took them off. I looked at my shirt, soaking wet now.

"That's great." I said, and leaned my head against the locker next to mine.

"I have a sweatshirt if you want to wear that." Finn said, and I looked to him. He took his backpack off from his shoulders, and opened one of the pockets to a folded up sweatshirt. It was the athletic silk like material, and it had the schools name on the front, the lacrosse on it.

"Are you sure?" I asked, and he nodded.

"The only thing is that it has my last name on it, if you don't mind that on it." He said, holding it out for me. I didn't reply for a couple of seconds, thinking this through.

Will people assume things? Well, what's worse? People assuming you're dating Finn or walking around with a wet shirt that probably won't dry for a while.

"I'll wear it." I said, and took it from him, and set my backpack down.

"Can you put my language, math, biology, and Spanish folders in there? I'll be right back." I said, and he nodded.

I walked to the bathroom and changed into it, and looked at myself in the mirror.

I'm wearing athletic shorts, and the sweatshirt was a little long. The sleeves were long, and it went down long on me, but it didn't cover all of my shorts.

Who cares. I don't really care if I look ugly today, that got ruined once I got poured on with water.

I walked back to my locker and saw Finn take my backpack off the hook, and he looked at me and my outfit and smiled, but quickly dropped it and looked back to my locker, shutting the door.