Strawberry.

Last chapter, get your tissues. I don't think this one was that sad, but still, get your tissues.

Finns pov

I woke up, getting a chill from Millie's hand still intertwined with mine. It's cold, colder than usual.

I opened my eyes, and let go of her hand, and smiled, thinking of last night. Or just yesterday in general.

That's probably one of the best days of my life. Just Millie and I.

I looked over to her, and she was still sleeping.

I touched her face, and it was freezing. I furrowed my eyebrows, and realized her face was pale.

I gasped, sitting up and backing up.

"No. No," I said, getting up, starting to pace, not being able to breathe well.

"No," I said again, my eyes starting to fill with tears.

I sat back down on the bed, and took Millie's hand.

"'Millie, wake up please," I said, and then checked for her pulse, the last thing I want to do.

Nothing. Nothing.

"Millie!" I screamed. I screamed so loud I thought the neighbors could hear it.

My mom opened the door quickly, seeing what was wrong, and I fell off the bed, and sat next to it, back against it, tears pouring out of my eyes.

She walked over to Millie, and she gasped.

"Mom, wake her up, please wake her up!!" I said, trying to control my crying.

"I'm sorry honey," She said, sitting down next to me, embracing me in a hug. I broke down, and didn't stop crying for a while.

"This isn't real, it can't be real." I repeated to my mom. Maybe I was just repeating it to myself.

Millie's dead. She's dead.

-

The song Dancing on my Own came on, and I looked over to Millie.

"Do you wanna dance?" I asked her, and she looked down.

"I've never been to a dance before, so I don't know how." She said, and I smiled.

"Can I teach you?" I asked her, and she took my hand, and I took us to the dance floor.

I took both of her hands. "So your hands go here," I said, putting her hands around my neck, and then I gently slid my hands onto her waist. We started swaying back and forth, and she looked up to my eyes.

"Yeah, like that," I said, and we both smiled.

The song lasted for a while, and the eye contact we had was really strong, and she looked down. I tightened my grip around her waist, and she smiled, and looked up at me. I smiled back, and she leaned her head against my shoulder, closed her eyes, and I pulled her
closer to me.

-

"Finn woke up and found her. We didn't know what to do so we called an ambulance." My mom said.

"I came here as fast as I could," Millie's mom said, crying. They hugged.

"Millie?" I asked, as I opened the door from the knocking. It was around 12. Why would Millie be here?

"I need to do something." She said, and I furrowed his eyebrows, opening the door more.

"What?" I asked, and she looked at me. I love her eyes.