Neck.

IM SORRY I WAS SUPPOSED TO UPDATE YESTERDAY IM JUST SUPER BUSY, softball, I've been sick all week, school, homework, AND my first day of my first job started today so yeah I'm hella busy but here you go a new chapter you're very welcome.

Avas pov (yes I'm extra again)

I was sitting downstairs, watching tv, waiting for Millie to get up.

Usually she makes me breakfast Saturday mornings when she's home. But it's kinda weird now with her eyes. It doesn't scare me, I think they are cool.

After a long time, I just decided to go up and wake her up, because she usually doesn't sleep in this long.

I slowly open the door and look to see another person in her bed.

Wait! That's cute boy. I can tell by the curls.

They were cuddling. She had her arm over his stomach, and her head was on his chest. Cute boys arm was around her on her back, and his head was leaning against hers, and his hand was tracing circles on her back.

Is he up? He has to be, if he's making circles on her back.

He opened his eyes and looked at me, his eyes widened a bit but then went back to normal, and smiled at me. He put a finger to his lip motioning me to be quiet. I did it back, and then walked out of the room.

I guess I'll just have some cereal then.

-

Millie's pov

I woke up, opening my eyes. I noticed I was still sleeping on Finn, and I moved off of him, and laid down on my back, and gasped.

"Are you okay?" Finn asked, watching me.

"I think my back is bruised or something. Like along my spine." I said, and he nodded.

"Could you check?"

His eyebrows raised, and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked, and I nodded. I wanted to know.

Just the thought of me flying across the room and hitting my wall horrified me. Finn had to see it happen.

I sit up, him sitting up to. I turned my back towards him, and I got goosebumps as I felt his skin brush against my back, and I felt him lift up my shirt.

"Oh my god." He said, putting it back down, and making me face him.

"Your neck." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows. He grabbed his phone for a camera, and gave it to me, so I could see my neck.

I gasped and dropped the phone, my black eyes widening.

"What the hell is that?" I asked, referencing the black veinlike thing in my skin going up my neck.

"I have no idea." He said, and I put my hands in my hair.

"Your back is a little bruised too." He said, and I nodded.

"Also Ava came in here the morning." He said, and I widened my eyes and looked towards him.

"She smiled at me and walked back out, it's okay." He said, and I nodded.

"Finn, what do I do?" I asked, sighing.

"I'm not sure, but these are definitely not hallucinations, Mills." He said, and I nodded.

-

"Yeah, I think they are coming in a bit." Finn said, and I nodded.

Everyone is going over to Finns house, we are gonna swim and then hang out in the basement, probably watch a show or something.