Good hold.

Sorry this is late I was on a supergirl binge watch lol I'm about to pass out

Millie's pov

It was Thursday, and I was sitting on my couch, waiting for Finn to pick me up.

Ava was up, talking to me.

I noticed she still had the bracelet on, as did I. I got a text, and I saw it was from Finn, so I went outside, getting into his car.

"Hey Mills." He said, starting the car. I smiled, and he started driving.

It was a pretty quiet drive, but I liked it.

"My dad is coming home tomorrow." I said, and Finn raised his eyebrows, and glanced at me, before looking back at the road.

"I never see him. Work trips or something?" He asked, and I looked down at my hands in my lap.

"Sure." I said, and I saw him glance at me again, other of the corner of my eye.

"You can talk to me Mills." He said, and I nodded.

"I know." I said, and he nodded, and kept driving.

-

We got to school, Sadie looking at us from down the hall and smiling, waving us over to her and the rest of the group.

We walked over there, and they were all talking.

"We were planning on hanging out tonight, because nobody has anything to do." Sadie said and I nodded.

"Who's house?" I asked.

"Mine." Noah said, and I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Millie and I can meet you guys there, what time?" Finn asked. I bit my lip.

"Around 6?" Noah said, and Finn nodded.

The bell rang, which meant we had a couple minutes before class started, so we went to our lockers and went to our classes.

Iris was in my first class, eyeing me the whole way to my seat. But it's okay, because Sadie sits next to me.

"Hey Mills, how has your morning been?" She asked.

"Good." I said, and she smiled. I think her and Caleb are out of their fight.

"Sorry about yesterday, we do that sometimes. But, I noticed both you and Finn weren't at the table." She said, and I smiled at her and raised my eyebrows.

"What were you two doing? Making out?" She asked, and I hit her arm.

"No, Sadie, that's never going to happen." I said, and she laughed.

"Yet." She said, and we both laughed.

"We don't like each other like that." I said, and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Didn't look like it on the road trip." She said, and I smiled.

"Okay he's nice. And attractive. But that doesn't mean I like him like that." I said, and she smiled.

"We are getting there." She said, and I laughed.

-

We pulled into Noah's driveway, coming to a stop.

I had just some athletic shorts on and a long sleeve that was a little long on me. I noticed Finn was wearing a logo T-shirt, with black pants.

We knocked on the door, and he answered it, smiling at us.

"Hey." Noah said, opening the door for us. We took our shoes off, and walked into the living room, where everyone was.

Soon enough, Finn and Gaten were sitting on a couch, Sadie and Caleb on another, Noah on the ground, back against the couch Sadie and Caleb were on. My back was against the one Finn and Gaten were on.