2:14 a.m.

Hey. As you can probably tell, I'm not updating every night like I used to. I need to get in the habit of not doing that, because school is coming up and I need to focus on my grades, not this. But here you gooo

Also, pay attention to the times on the texts bc they make me sad.

Millie's pov

We all stood up, waiting to hear the verdict after 4 long months.

"And by the order of the judge, Tim Amp is pleaded guilty of charge for the rape of Millie Brown. You will serve 20 years of jail time without parole." The judge said, smacking his hammer, and I watched as police handcuffed Tim.

He walked past me and I made eye contact with him, and he smirked.

"By the way, I wasn't even the real father anyway." He said, and my heart stopped. He kept walking, police moving him along.

I furrowed my eyebrows and mouth gaped.

What the hell?

-

We were in the car, getting ready for the ride home.

My hands are shaking, of nervousness.

I haven't seen Finn in four months. I haven't seen Sadie in four months. I haven't seen Noah in four months. I haven't seen Caleb in four months. I haven't seen Gaten in four months.

What am I gonna say?

Like hey, I just got done in court and my actual not dad is guilty for raping me and is in prison for 20 years, he's not even my real father. What's up with you guys?

Will they even ask me?

I really miss everyone.

Ava started talking to me about her school
lesson, and I fidgeted with my bracelet I had on. I wonder if Finn still has his on.

-

"Millie, wake up!" Ava yelled, and my eyes widened, looking around.

It was pitch dark outside. I checked my phone and it was around 11:30pm.

It's Friday, which is good because there was no way I'd go to school tomorrow.

We were in our driveway, my mom already getting out and grabbing bags.

I grabbed mine, and I walked inside, smelling the smell of your house. It makes me happy.

I walk upstairs into my room, and see that it's exactly how I left it. I smiled, and unpacked my stuff, which took about 20 minutes.

I saw my phone sitting on the table, and I went and grabbed it, checking my notifications.

I had a couple texts from Finn.

Finn:) : Hey, I know you don't have your phone, but I hope you have a good day, I miss you!! (February 1st, 2018/ 3:15pm.)

Finn:) : Happy Valentine's Day❤️ I miss you. (February 14th, 2018/ 3:00pm.)

Finn:) : Please come back home. I miss you.
(March 12th, 2018/ 3:00 am.)

Finn:) : I had a bad day today. Probably because you weren't here. Like I said in the last texts, I miss you. (April 17th, 2018/ 2:14 am.)

I need to see him.

Is he home?

I got another notification.

Sadie!!: My mom told me that you're back! You should come over, everyone is here. They are sleeping over. Finn doesn't know you're back, you can surprise himmm ;)))))