Sucking face

I'm dying inside because I played 3 softball games today but it's okay

Millie's pov

"Awe, look at them." I heard a male voice whisper, and I furrowed my eyebrows. I tried to my arms, but they were locked.

I opened my eyes, and saw that my arm was around Finns chest, in a hugging form, his other arm was around me, and my head was on his chest. I felt my leg on top of his, and I felt his hand on my waist tighten, making my heart stop.

Finn woke up too, and we both shifted out of the position we were in, and everyone was looking at us.

"So you two are finally a thing now? Is that what you were talking about before getting into the van?" Gaten asked, and my eyes widened, and I turned to Finn.

"No-no, She was just cold. And so was I." Finn said, and Noah laughed.

"You had a blanket." He said.

"Fuck that piece of shit blanket, it did nothing." Finn said, and I laughed.

"Probably because you weren't using it." Noah said, and we looked over to our feet where it was.

"Whatever." Finn said, and they laughed.

-

We got all the seats back up to normal, and we stopped at a rest stop on the toll road.

We all went in and brushed our teeth, because it's nasty not to.

We got breakfast there too. We were eating, and I was sitting next to Sadie, on the end.

"So you and Finn," She said, smiling.

"Nope." I said, and she frowned.

"You guys looked so cute cuddling." She said, and I smiled.

"Shut up." I said, and she laughed.

"So where are we heading exactly?" I asked, and Sadie smiled.

"Don't tell anyone, but we are going to LA." She said, and I smiled.

"Okay." I said, and turned to listen to everyone's conversation.

-

"We should stop somewhere." Gaten said, and we all agreed.

"Okay there's a place up ahead, hold on." Caleb said, and everyone cheered.

I took my phone out and checked it, and then I put it in my pocket, joining the conversation with Finn, Noah and Gaten.

"We are here." Caleb said, and we looked at it.

Lazer Tag.

"Oh hell yeah, I'm about to destroy all of you." Gaten said, and I laughed.

We got in and paid for it, and we got in our teams.

It was me, Sadie, and Gaten on one team and then Noah, Caleb and Finn on the other.

Of course, Gaten was complaining he didn't have a guy on his team.

I put the chest thing on with the gun, and he let us go. It was pretty dark, and there were walls. They had little glowy spots on them.

Sadie and Gaten quickly separated from each other, as did I. I saw them run upstairs, but I stayed down, and hid behind the walls. I turned to go out from the wall, but I immediately got hit by someone from upstairs. I groaned and hid again, behind the wall.

I heard Gaten yelling, and Sadie was too. I laughed.

I turned on the other side, so I didn't get hit by the same person, but I suddenly got stopped by Finn, who was right in front of me.