Bruises.

Wasn't planning on updating tonight, but here we are.

READ A/N AT THE END OF THE STORY PLEASE.

Millie's pov

I woke up to heavy breathing, being Finn, which my head was on.

I shifted out of my position, which woke him up.

"Finn, your moms gonna kill me." I said. I barely said it, though.

I think I lost my voice. Great, now I'm going to talk like this the rest of the day. He looked to me, and shook his head.

"My mom doesn't care. How did you lose your voice?" He asked.

"From screaming last night." I said, and he looked down, as I tried to stand up and walk over to his window open the blinds to see mine.

As soon as I got up, I shrieked and immediately fell down.

My fucking legs.

Finn quickly got up and came over to help me stand up, and I stood up. I tried to take a step, but moaned in pain as I tried to, which lead Finn to putting me on the bed.

"You can't talk, and there's no way you are gonna walk today. Just-stay here." He said, and I put my hands in my hair, and he left the room.

I leaned back onto the bed again, my back against it.

My eyes widened. Fuck. I didn't take my meds last night.

Finn came back into the room with a glass of water, and was going through his clothes, as I drank it.

He had a folded pair of black joggers and a white T, and set them on the bed.

"If you wanted to change." He said, and I nodded.

"Finn," I said, my throat tensing up in pain. I can't talk. All you can hear is the faint sound of my voice.

"Mills, just try not to talk. It will help." He said, and I shook my head.

"My meds. I didn't take them, I'm sorry if I act weird." I said, and he looked at me.

"It's okay. You're still you." He said, and his eyes flickered down to my lips, then his phone went off, him turning around to grab it. He turned it off, and looked at my neck, then furrowed his eyebrows.

He moved my hair from my neck, and his fingers were tracing it, and it hurt. I winced, and he let go.

"Bruises." He said, and then I looked down to my wrist. There were finger marks of blue and purple.

He took my wrist and gently traced down it, inspecting where I had the bruises.

"I'm sorr-

"Don't talk. And don't apologize." He said, looking up to me. I nodded, and he let go of my wrist.

I signaled him with my finger to leave the room so I can change, and he did. His joggers were really comfy, and the white T was loose on me so it was also comfortable.

Finn later came in with a couple of eggos for me.

We were mostly just laying in his room, watching tv the whole day.

After getting tired of watching tv, Finn started to talk about things, and I listened, while stretching my legs out.

"My parents left for work, if you wanted to go down for lunch." He said, and I nodded.

He got up, and so did I, him holding one of my hands. I took a step and it hurt like crazy, and I winced.

I'm a baby to pain, if you haven't figured it out.