I love you.

Hey y'all it's been a fat minute but like, don't cry

Millie's pov

I woke up, hearing Ava from the hallway. My door is open.

I feel okay today.

Last night was...kind of a mess.

I let Finn rant to me about everything, and he cried a lot. After that, we both went home. I feel really bad for him, he shouldn't be going through this much because of me.

I should go give him a hug.

I got up and put on some maroon joggers with a black sweatshirt, and did everything else to get ready, and headed downstairs.

"Where are you going Millie?" Ava asked.

"I'm going to Finns really quick. I'll be back." I said, and she smiled and nodded.

"Tell him I said hi!!" She said, and I laughed as I closed the door, then walked to Finns.

I knocked on the door, and a couple seconds later, it opened to his mom.

"Hi Millie, how are you?" She asked. I smiled.

"I'm pretty good, how are you?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm good. Is Finn okay though?" She asked.

"Why do you ask?" I asked her.

"Well, I heard crying from his room last night, but I didn't want to disturb him. It went on for a couple hours, but then it stopped." She said, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Well, I was coming over to talk to him, if he's okay to talk." I said, and I looked behind her to see Finn walking quickly down the stairs, not realizing I'm standing at his door.

He was wearing a black shirt and black joggers, his hair all puffy, making him look super cute, as always.

He looked at his mom, then me.

"Mooooooooom," He said, obviously annoyed that she's talking to me. I giggled, and his mom laughed.

"You know I can talk to your girlfriend if I want to." She said, and Finns eyebrows raised.

"Girlfriend?" Finn and I asked at the same time.

"Whatever you two are. You are the most confusing pair I've ever met." She said, and walked upstairs, and I giggled again.

I looked to Finn again, who was already looking at me.

"What's up?" He asked, closing the front door, letting me in. He leaned his back against it, and I faced him. He's so cute.

"I came over to give you a hug." I said, and he smiled. I love his smile.

"You walked over here to give me a hug?" He asked. I smiled and nodded.

He doesn't have to know that his mom told me that he was crying all night. He can tell me that on his own if he wants to.

"Okay, I guess I'll hug you." He said, and I smiled and laughed, walking closer to him and taking his hands, and pulling him to me, putting my arms around him, feeling his arms around me a little after. My head was on his chest, and he smelled nice.

I think we have to do something tonight. Well, we don't have to, but I'd like to do it. You know, before I die.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked, pulling a little out of the hug, his arms set on my waist, mine moving to around his neck. I looked at his eyes, and smiled.

"You." I said, and he smiled. I looked down to his lips, then back up to him.

Without warning, he leaned in and connected his lips with mine, and I kissed back.