First base.

Okay, I'm changing my updating schedule. PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

I need to focus on school this year, and this may not let me. So instead of updating every night, I'm only going to update on Saturdays and sundays. Because when I update every night, it takes a lot of time out of my day that is meant for studying and homework. So I need to stop going on Wattpad to make sure my grades are good, so I'm going to update during the weekends. I'm updating today, obviously Monday, so you know. Hopefully you aren't mad.

Millie's pov

"So you haven't even hit first base with her?" I heard a voice say. Sounds like Gaten. I kept my eyes closed.

"What is first base according to you?" I heard Finn say.

"How do you not know this finnlard? First base is French kissing or just making out, second base is touching, third base is oral-

"Shut the fuck up Gaten! She might be awake." He said, and I heard Caleb laugh.

"Well just saying." Gaten said.

"No, I haven't. I'm not going to. Only if she wants to. I haven't even asked her out yet." Finn said. Poor Finnie.

Finnie? Nice. I'll use that.

"Dude, Millie is the most innocent person I have ever known. There is no way she is going to take lead on something like that. So have fun with that." Noah said.

It sounds like they are on the floor.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying to read this thing on instagram." I heard Sadie say.

I stretched out, probably gaining the focus of the guys, because it all went quiet, and I opened my eyes, and grabbed Finns phone, to check the time.

11:30.

"Finn, why didn't you wake me up," I groaned, burrowing my head into the pillow, the guys laughing at Finn.

"I'd assume you wanted sleep." Finn said, and I moved my head to look at him, and his hair.

That damn bedhead makes his curls more puffy, making him more attractive.

"What? Is there something in my hair? On my face?" Finn asked, and I smiled.

"No, you're just really damn hot." I said, which got everyone laughing except Finn, who was smiling, his face red.

"Okay you're just beginning to wake up, you don't know what you're saying." He said, and I smiled at him.

"I've never felt your hair." I said, which made everyone laugh again.

-

I got home and into my house, to see my mom in the kitchen, making Ava something to eat before daycare, and before she goes to work.

"I'm 7 now, I don't know why I'm still going." She said, and I smiled.

"Because I'm going to work." She said, and Ava groaned. I smiled and said hey to them, and went upstairs.

I looked into my room, and my heartbeat increased.

It just keeps reminding me of my dad.

I shook it off, and sat down on my bed, just to play on my phone for a little bit, try and distract myself.

-

"Yes." I said, over the phone call I was on with Finn.

"Well do you want to hang out?" He asked, and I smiled.