Dent in the wall.

Next update will be next weekend, Oof.

Millie's pov

Finn and I were in his room, trying to teach each other how to dance. Slow dance, I think.

We turned the lights off, and I took my sunglasses off, because the doctor says I just needed to be in darkness, it didn't matter if I had the sunglasses on or not if I was already in the dark.

It's been two weeks since the elevator thing. My eyes haven't changed.

Finn thinks I'm beautiful, but I beg to differ, even though he makes sure he says it every day.

"So you have to try and spin me." I said, and he smiled.

"Okay." He said, and I took one of his hands, and he tried to spin me around, but we ended up falling onto the floor, both of us laughing.

We haven't told our parents anything, he hasn't really asked me to be his girlfriend yet. I don't know what he's waiting for. But I guess that's his problem.

We heard the doorbell ring, expecting the guys and Sadie. I put my sunglasses on and we went downstairs, Finn holding my hand, and opened the door for everyone.

"Hey Finn, Hey Mills," Noah said, walking in, leading everyone else in, everyone else saying hi to us.

We told them we were kind of a thing the day of.

They all were sitting down over by the couches, talking about something.

"Seriously? Why do you have a countdown?" Sadie asked Gaten.

"Because the flash is important." He said, and Sadie rolled her eyes.

Finn and I sat down on a couch, he put an arm around me.

We haven't kissed in the past two weeks. We haven't kissed for a while, because I feel like it's weird because of my eyes. I don't know, I'm probably just going crazy.

Does he want to kiss me?

"We could have a fire if you guys want." He said, and everyone agreed.

-

We sat down in the chairs as the fire was going, Gaten and Noah talking about Jimmy Fallon. The pool was behind us, and I just held hands with Finn.

I heard a crackling noise, causing me to squeeze Finns hand.

"It's just the fire, Mills," He whispered, and I nodded.

That thing hasn't come back since the incident with my eyes, I don't know when it's going to come back either.

I had Finns sweatshirt on, with some shorts. Which was comfortable.

It was around 11:00, so it was basically dark out. I took my sunglasses off, and put them in the pocket of the chair.

I looked into the fire, and Finn squeezed my hand. I looked over to him, eyes widened at my eyes.

"Your eyes just changed." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"How? Are they back to normal?" I asked, and he shook his head.

"The back was shrinking when you looked into the fire, but it went back to normal when you looked at me." He said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"That's really weird." I said, and he nodded.

Maybe I should tell my doctor that.

-

"So you're gonna be okay?" Finn asked, and I nodded.