Road trip

Yes, I got some of these ideas from The List, but I didn't copy it. I just wanted to add some ideas in there from it.

Millie's pov

It was Monday, but I didn't have to go to school. After formal, we have a week break, which is nice. But all the guys and Sadie wanted to go on a road trip.

I mean, I guess we can, there's no reason not to.

I packed a light bag, like everyone else. We brought some clothes to change into, and stuff like that. I brought my meds to, id be a reck without them, and I need to take them, says my doctor.

And, I have to talk to Finn, since he's gonna be there too. I don't really know what to do.

I don't think I like him, I think it was just the spur of the moment thing. That's what I'm planning to tell him, and I hope he's cool with it.

"Millie, Sadie's here!!" Ava yelled, and I ran down the stairs, after making sure I had everything. I brought a portable charger for my phone, just Incase.

Sadie is driving us to Caleb's, because he is the one with the big van that we could all fit in. I've never seen it before, but it must be big to fit all of us.

I open the door to a smiling Sadie, and we get into her car, and she starts driving.

"So you're gonna talk to Finn?" She asked, and I nodded.

"I'm telling him I don't like him like that. Because I don't." I said, and she nodded.

-

We get to Caleb's, to see everyone already there, packing their bags into the trunk of the van.

I got out, my heart racing, and said hi to everyone except Finn.

"Okay, let's get the road trip STARTEDDDDDD!!" Gaten yelled, and Sadie laughed.

"Shut up Gaten we are all right here," Sadie said, getting into the van.

She sat with Caleb in the front. I noticed that the seats were benches, and there were 3 rows of them. The drivers, the middle, and the back. I saw Gaten and Noah jump into the back.

"Millie?" I heard Finn say, and I turned to him, heart racing once again.

"Hey Finn." I said, and he smiled, but it went away. We were now standing outside of the van, not in yet.

"Millie look, I-

"I don't know why I kissed you, Finn. I really don't. My feelings were all weird that night, but I don't like you like that. I like you as a friend. So you don't have to worry about it." I said, and his eyes met mine.

"Okay." He said, and we both smiled.

"So, we're cool now?" I asked, and he smiled.

"Totally." He said, and we fist bumped, and laughed.

"Hurry the fuck up, can't you have this conversation in the van?" Gaten yelled, and I smiled.

I got in, and so did Finn. I looked around, but both rows were taken except the middle one, where Finn and I are right now.

"Sorry, but you guys were the last ones in, so you have to sit next to each other. Also, dibs on these seats the whole trip." Gaten said, and Finn flipped him off. I laughed and looked around the van.

The bench of it was cushion and grey and the walls were grey. The bench went all the way down the whole car, so there was a lot of room.

Well, there was like, 3 seats length of room.