Lips.

Yes, I know, I never post this time of day. Forgot to post yesterday, so I'm doing it now. Why don't I wait till tonight? Oh, you'll see.

Millie's pov

It's Friday.

It's Formal.

I smiled, getting out of bed and changing into an outfit for today, and brushed my hair and teeth, walking downstairs to see Ava.

"Hey Millie!" She said, and I smiled at her.

"Hey Ava. Tell mom I said bye!" I said, and she said okay, and I walked out the door, to Finn waiting for me.

I smiled and got in the car, closing the door.

"Hey." He said.

I smiled, and turned on the radio. "Hey," I said, and he backed out of the driveway.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" He asked, and I looked at him.

"A little. Why?" I asked him.

He bit his lip. "I was trying to sleep and I think your window was open, your phone was going off till like, 2." He said.

I gasped. "I'm sorry, I forgot to close it." I said, apologizing.

He smiled at me. "It's okay, I was just worried about you." He explained, and I smiled, looking out the window.

-

"So, I would drive to your house with Caleb, and Caleb would go to Finns with Gaten and get ready, and Liz and I would go to your house and get ready. Would that work?" Sadie asked, at lunch.

"Yeah, that works." I said, and she smiled.

The bell rang for my study hall, and I went to my locker, then went to study hall.

The day went by pretty fast, and I was glad.

-

I was at home, my dress laid out on my bed, and I heard the doorbell. I ran downstairs, and opened it to Sadie and Liz.

"Hey!!" Sadie yelled, and I greeted them. They came upstairs, and we all got ready.

We let Liz do our makeup, because she's really good at it.

"So, how is Gaten?" We asked Liz, and she smiled.

"He's amazing. He's super nice and funny, and he's the best to me." She said, and I smiled.

"That's good." I said, and she nodded. She put lip gloss on my lips, did light face makeup, and light colors for my eyelids. I put mascara on, and she filled in my eyebrows a bit. I don't like being a cake face, I think light makeup would look just fine.

Sadie got her makeup done, and while we were doing all this, we were jamming out to old one direction songs.

"Okay, I'm ready." Sadie said, and walked into the room, her dress fitting her perfectly and it looked good on her too.

"Hot damn," I said, and we laughed.

Liz had a blue dress on, a dark blue one, going down to her knees. It was beautiful.

"Okay Millie, come out." Sadie said, and I walked out, and they smiled and their mouths gaped.

"Millie, you look amazing!!" They said, and I smiled.

"Really? It looks a little short." I said, and Sadie smiled.

"I've seen shorter." Sadie said, and I smiled.

-

"Mom, we have to go." I said, and she smiled.

"One more picture." She said, and I groaned as us girls smiled for another picture.