Beach

Hi, I feel like I'm dying

Millie's pov

I woke up to a call coming from the hotel phone.

"Leave it." Finn groaned from behind me, his arms tightening around me.

We let it ring, and I closed my eyes again, because I'm really tired. I only slept for a couple of hours.

I heard a ding from the door, and then I heard it open.

"Get uuuuuuuuuuup." I heard a bunch of people say, and I furrowed my eyebrows, and opened my eyes, seeing Gaten and Noah run onto the bed, Sadie and Caleb walking in. I shut my eyes again.

"Wow, they're cuddling. Not surprised." Gaten said.

"Awweee." Sadie said, and Noah laughed.

"Are they up?" Caleb asked.

"Yes, go away." I groaned, and Sadie laughed.

I felt the blankets get ripped off of us, probably by Noah.

"We got some serious spooning action going on right here." Gaten said, and I furrowed my eyebrows, and lightly took Finns arms, and softly put them back by him. He groaned, and I sat up, looking at everyone.

"We are going to the beach, get ready." Noah said, and they ran out of the room, Sadie and Caleb walking back to theirs.

"How the hell did they get in?" I asked.

"Caleb has another key for ours and Noah's." He said, and I rolled my eyes, and got up, to get ready. Before I went into the bathroom, I turned around to Finn after he called my name.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked, and I smiled.

"I didn't fall asleep till around 4. So I don't know. It was a bad night for me." I said, and he nodded, and I turned back to the bathroom to get ready in there.

-

I put a tank top and shorts over my swimsuit, brushed my hair, meds, brushed my teeth, everything I normally do.

I walked out and saw that Finn was already ready, and went to brush his teeth.

I went over to my phone to see that I had a text notification.

Mom❤️: How's the road trip going?

Millie: pretty good.
In LA.

I put my phone in my pocket and saw that Finn was ready to leave, so we walked out to meet Sadie, Caleb, Noah and Gaten.

"Finally." Gaten said, and we walked out to the elevator, and we got in, Gaten and Noah talking about some random thing.

We walked out of the hotel and got in the van, Sadie playing her playlist.

I just looked out the window, looking at everything. I've never been to LA, it looks really cool.

"We are here!" Caleb said, after about 10 minutes.

We got out of the van and saw the beach. The water was really clear, even from this view.

We walked through the sand and found a spot, and set all of our stuff down, and laid our towels out.

Gaten and Noah ran into the water, and Sadie and Caleb were flirting, and kissing. They really like kissing.