Prussia x Nyo!Canada - parties aren't so bad, eh?

A/N: Madeline is the name I found for Nyo!Canada, so I'm going with it.

World Academy W - 12:30 PM

"I am ze awesomest awesome perzon to ever set foot in zhis room!" Gilbert Beilschmidt declared, hands on his hips, as he stood on top of the the lunch table in the very middle of the room.

Madeline hunkered down in her seat, face turning red. "Gil, you really shouldn't bring attention to yourself like that. You might get in trouble..." she whispered softly.

"Jou shouldn't worry, Madeline." Ludwig assured her, exasperatedly looking at Gilbert. "He does zhat every day, and he iz fine."

"Oh, I know, but still..." Madeline took a bite of her maple-syrup-soaked pancakes thoughtfully. Gilbird, who had been sleeping on her head, flew down and began to peck at her food, but Madeline didn't mind.

"Bonjour, everyone!" Francis flitted about, waving his arms dreamily. "I take it Gilbert is boring you out of your little minds, non? Ohonhonhon!"

"I am mozt certainly not, jou little..." Gilbert, who had sat back down at the table, proceeded to call Francis a couple of names rated strictly PG-13.

"Oh, zhere is no need to be so cruel, non?" Francis feigned being hurt."Besides, you should all be a little nicer to moi! I am inviting you to my wonderful party this evening, after all!"

"Party?" Gilbert looked up, face decorated with wurst from his lunch. "Who iz going to be zhere?"

"Only everyone who is worth being there, of course! Sacre bleu, you think I invite nobodies to my parties? Non!"

Francis took tons of envelopes, featuring the design of the French flag, and threw them all on top of Ludwig, Madeline, and Gilbert's heads like pixie dust. One even landed in Ludwig's sauerbraten, making the large German frown.

"Well then, that is enough of me being exposed to your un'ealthy German auras! Au revoir, and all of you should be at my party for a night filled with baguettes! Ohonhonhon!" Francis skipped away, back to his lunch table.

"Bruder, are jou going to zhis party?" Gilbert asked Ludwig.

"Nein." Ludwig answered immediately.

"Kesesese! Then ve're all going as a group!" Gilbert smirked as Ludwig shot him a glare. "Even jou, mein bruder!"

"Wait..." Madeline finally spoke up. Gilbert and Ludwig turned towards her, and she looked down awkwardly. "Are you sure you want me to go? After all, no one really notices me -"

"Nonzense, Mads!" Gilbert clapped her on the shoulder, almost making poor Madeline get a face full of maple syrup. "Jou will go with ze rest of us! It vhil be fun!"

"I - I guess it wouldn't be so bad..." Madeline relented (not like it took a lot of persuasion) and continued eating her pancakes.

Madeline's House - 6:30 PM

Madeline tore through her closet the second she got home, looking for something suitable to wear to Francis' party. But she didn't own any dresses - no use dressing up when no one would notice it, right?

She finally settled on a turtleneck with the Canadian flag on it, a blue sailor's skirt, knee-high socks - one red and white, the other blue, and white flats. Not only did Madeline have no practice in fashion herself, she also had no one to help her with matters like that. So while she thought she looked quite nice, Francis would probably have spit out his drink upon seeing her.