2P!Russia x 2P!Tokyo - Spark (Lime)

A/N: This story is a lime, meaning that it's not really smut/lemon, but it is suggestive. This is definitely the closest to smut/lemon I'll go. Also, there is swearing, but most of it will be broken (with a *).

The two breathed heavily, sheets thrown around them hastily, with lust apparent in their eyes.

"You're not so bad." Asuka said, steadying her breathing.

"Not so bad?" Viktor raised an eyebrow. "Who's better than I am?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Sure it does. In fact... why don't I show you how much better I am."

"Hmm... an interesting prospect."

Viktor pulled her closer and kissed Asuka roughly. She melted into the kiss, slinging her arms around Viktor's bare neck. She bit his lip teasingly, and he obliged, opening his mouth. Asuka shot her tongue into Viktor's mouth, causing him to flip her over so he was on top of her. They continued exploring each other's mouths. Viktor wove his hands through Asuka's chin length black hair and brought her face closer. 

Viktor began kissing her neck slowly, and she moaned involuntarily. Viktor smirked at the response. His hand slid to her thigh, and he pulled her up so she was straddling him. His hands flitted around her bare back and the multiple scars that were embedded into her skin. Viktor scowled, wanting to murder whoever had done that to her. Asuka pulled away, feeling Viktor's anger.

"What is it, Viktor?" she asked with a frown.

"Nothing."

Asuka looked suspicious. She could tell it wasn't nothing. Still, she didn't really care about Viktor. At least, she thought she didn't.

"Okay." She said finally, and brought her face to his.

Later, Asuka had fallen asleep. Her head rested on Viktor's chest, and her legs were still entertwined with his.

Viktor watched her with interest. It was remarkable how different she was when she was asleep.

She looked almost peaceful, almost... happy.

Viktor nearly laughed at the ridiculous prospect. They were 2Ps. 2Ps didn't get to be happy. They were tough, murderous, and sadistic, yes, but not happy.

Still, he felt a little different when Asuka was around. Like all his worries had been lessened, just by her presence.

Viktor sighed and wrapped a hand around Asuka's waist, gently pulling her closer. He knew he couldn't be happy. But maybe he could pretend. Maybe they could both pretend.

The next morning, the whole gang lounged around the house, eating breakfast. Allen shoveled cereal into his mouth next to Oliver, who kept trying to offer him cupcakes. Luciano leaned leisurely on the wall, eating pasta. Lutz sat far away from him, picking at his wurst. Kuro ate nothing, instead rereading a not-so-PG manga next to the window. François sat cross-legged on the floor, ripping bits off of a baguette. Asuka was the only one sitting at the table. Her laptop was open and she was focusing on it while also eating a plate of grilled fish. 

Viktor eyed everyone from his spot on the kitchen counter, being the unspoken leader of the group. He watched silently as François got up and headed to the fridge. He dug through it for a moment before sighing dramatically and slamming the door.

"Nothing 'o eat!" he declared. No one looked up.

Asuka stretched, and François turned his attention to her. He looked at her almost like he was seeing her for the first time, full of hunger. Suddenly, a sensation Viktor didn't recognize flared in his chest, and he gripped the counter with clenched fists.