Yandere!2P!Japan x America - Red Spider Lily

A/N: Requested by nashidrangeel1. Enjoy the story!

Kuro smiled softly as his fingers, feather light, traced a circle on Alfred's soft skin. He would be content to sit here forever, just like this, with Alfred's head in his lap. The only bad part was that Alfred's electric-blue eyes were closed. That would soon be fixed, though.

Alfred would soon wake up.

Kuro smiled and looked up, at the majestic flowers spread before him. Reds upon reds. Petals swishing in the wind. The red spider lilies waving in the breeze.

Alfred stirred. Kuro smiled and leaned down, next to his ear. "Don't worry, my little flower. You're safe now."

Alfred relaxed for one moment, before his eyes snapped wide open. That voice. The memories flooded back. Everyone he knew was dead. And it was at the hands of this murderer. Alfred jerked away from Kuro and frantically scooted back.

"What's wrong?" Kuro asked lightly with a tilt of his head.

"You... you killed them all. Everyone..."

Kuro simply shrugged. "They were in my way."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Alfred's voice shook.

"I am in love with you, Alfred... in my own crazy, crazy way." Alfred's hands shook as his eyes widened in horror.

"Let me go... please, let me leave!"

"Leave?" Kuro said with a smile. "No one's leaving. Ever."

Alfred groaned and moved back even further, but somehow Kuro was still the same distance from him. "Am I dead?"

"Oh, you've guessed it. Yes... and this is your punishment. Eternity with me. Except, I don't really understand how it's really that horrible. Not that I'm complaining."

Alfred knew why he was condemned to stay here forever. He was dead, and he had failed to save his friends from being killed when he was alive. He deserved this punishment...

"No one's leaving. Ever." Alfred repeated dully, the words foreign in his mouth.

"Exactly. So, we might as well enjoy it."

Alfred dug his hands into the ground, expecting dirt but feeling only the thick metallic sensation of blood. He gasped and jerked his hand out of the ground. Scarlet-colored liquid now coated his fingers.

"What... what is this? There's no way this is real." Alfred's voice shook.

"Ah, that's the blood of the dead. Occupational hazard, you know, here in hell."

Hell. So that's what this was. Alfred's own personal hell.

Okay so this is strange. Don't really know what I was thinking in writing this, but I was going for a mysterious vibe, which I failed at. Also, it's rather short. Yeah, sorry about that :\

Requested by nashidrangeel1! I hope you liked the story (though honestly, I would be surprised if you did).