Norway x Belarus - Short(er) Stories

A/N: I'm going to try this thing where I put together a bunch of small cute things that everyone wants your ship to do in one oneshot. I want to see how it works out, to be honest. Let me know in the comments if you want more chapters like this!

This is also just a small thing I wrote to put in between part 1 and 2 of the s. korea x america story

Natalya munched on popcorn while watching The Shining for the tenth time. It wasn't very scary to her, but it was her favorite movie. Noticing the gentle snores coming from her right, she smacked Lukas on the head a few times.

"Wake up, this is the best part!"

"That's what you said ten minutes ago." Lukas grumbled and rubbed his head.

"Well, this time I mean it."

"Mhmm."

They lapsed into silence as Natalya watched the two little girls disappear into the elevator. Natalya could feel Lukas silently smoldering beside her. Probably still angry that she'd woken him up.

Once the blood had mostly gone and the main character was preparing for another attack, Natalya turned to Lukas. "What do you want for din-"

She was cut off by Lukas gently sliding an arm around her waist with a low hum and his signature sexy smile. Natalya blushed furiously, her heartbeat now very loud in her ears, as Lukas leaned in and put a hand under her chin, tilting her face up to his.

Natalya let out a small squeak as he moved closer to her ear and kissed her jaw lightly.

"I think..." he started endearingly. "We should order pizza for dinner."

With that he pulled away, smirking, and moved back to his original cross-legged position.

"You idiot!" Natalya spluttered angrily, face red as a strawberry. Lukas just grinned.

And Lukas soon understood the true wrath of an angry girlfriend with a pillow.

Natalya sighed as she attempted to drag Lukas out of bed. He was a lot of things, but one thing he was not was a morning person.

"Come on, Lukas. It's already ten AM." Natalya shook him gently.

"Nggghhh..." was the only response.

"I'll make you breakfast. Just the way you like it."

A pause.

"I'll drive you to the bakery."

"I'll... I'll watch one of your ridiculous Star Trek reruns?"

Finally, Natalya could take it no longer. "Come on, Lukas! What on earth will get you out of bed?"

No response. Natalya sighed and looked away, determined to get Lukas out of bed before eleven. Just then, she heard the shower in the neighboring apartment turn on. A mischievous grin spread across her face, but Lukas didn't see it.

"Okay, then. If you just refuse to get out of bed... I won't push you. I'm going to take my shower now... all alone..."

Natalya got up slowly and started walking out.

"Wait, no." Lukas finally responded and turned around.

Natalya waited, innocence playing on her face. "What?"

"Don't go without me."

"Well, I will. Unless if you get up right now."

Lukas glared. "You're evil."

"I know." Natalya extended her hand to Lukas with a smirk. "C'mon, lover boy."

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that?"

"Stop stalling. I'm leaving... right now..."

"Ugh, fine, fine." Lukas relented and stumbled out of bed.

"I knew that would work." Natalya smirked as she dragged Lukas after her.

Needless to say, it wasn't only the water that got steamy that morning.

"Oh, f*ck!" Natalya yelled as she dropped her phone on her foot. That was the third time that day.

"Dollar in the swear jar." Lukas pointed to the can on the counter without looking up from his book.

Natalya glared at him for a moment, then dug through the pantry until she found an empty glass jar.

"Only if you put a dollar in sin jar for last night." Natalya said stubbornly.

Lukas spit out his tea and dropped his book on the floor.

Pocky Challenge Reactions (these are literally small notes I made, intending to turn them into a longer story, but I was too lazy lololololol i fail at everything):

Natalya:

- Is the one that buys the Pocky and gets you to play

- Gets uber-competitive

- Focuses so intently that she forgets to breathe and you have to remind her

- Tries to win so much that she loses

- and you kiss her anyway

Lukas:

- Doesn't know what Pocky is

- Insists on trying Pocky before the game to know if he likes it; says "its okay"

- When you explain how the game works, he blushes and suddenly insists that he hates Pocky with a passion but you force him to play anyway

- Basically does nothing while you hold the Pocky in your mouth

- Finally you get annoyed and just break off the Pocky and kiss him